Hated

- next morning -

Waking up I feel that I'm lying alone in Levi's bed. He's gone?

Damn! I wanted to wake up and look in his sweet sleepy face to say: Good morning.... !

I rubb my eyes and look around and see my shirt on the floor. Right... yesterday night befor we slept we... uhmm did 'something.'

Hah...haha... that was nice but, how can I look him in his face now?

Argh.... no matter what happened, I'll try to act normal, but the next time when I have the chance to touch him, I'll do it... but really do it.

But only if he wants it too.

"Hm... should I be bottom or top the next time " I whiper and don't notice that Levi is coming out of the bathroom hearing what I said.

" Tch..." He says and I blush by seeing his abs. He took a shower and the only thing what is hiding his intimate place is a towel.

I want to take the towel away.

" Oi.... I know what you're thinking, you pervert" He smirks and I fall from the bed nervous.

" S-Sorry...." I stutter and touch the back of my head.

Levi walks to his wardrobe and take his shorts.

" Look away"

" O-of course..." I turn around and look out of the window and hear how Levi lets fall down his towel.

Shit... I want to see it so badly.

" Done.."

I turn around again to look at Levi and see him in his boxershorts and I can feel how my cheeks are getting redder again.

" I never said that you can look"

" Y-yes.... but I already saw.. uhm 'it' yesterday"

" Shut up, I know..." He blushes slightly and comes closer to me.

" Eren... I said that I can't be a couple with you, right? "

" Yes..." I say a bit sad and look in his eyes. He doesn't wanted to be a couple with me, because this one thing that happened in the past.. hm.

" Tonight I thought about many things... and.. I think it's okay.. that we can be a couple, I mean"

What did he just say? Wait, am I dreaming? I bite my hand and Levi looks at me weird.

" Ehh.... do you heared me?"

" Y-Y-Yes.... t-this isn't a dream right??!?" I look at him with widen eyes and hold his hands.

" Yeah... and? What do you think?"

" What I'm thinking?? I can't think about anything, I just feel how my body is shacking from happiness omg!!"

I hug Levi tightly as possible.

" Thank you, Levi. For giving me a chance! I love you so much"

" H...ey! I can't breath"

" Ooh... s-sorry" I let him and see his reddish cheeks. Aww so adorable.

" What are couples doing?" He asks and looks up to me.

" I don't know neither, but sometimes I see couples eating ice cream together, they're holding hands while walking through the streets, going shopping..."

" W-woah, calm down" His face full of panic he goes one step backwards.

" Hahahahahaha I know that you wouldn't do this kind of things, but it's okay. We mustn't be like other citchy couples" I giggle and stroke his cheek.