Hated

I wake up feeling like I dreamed for a very long time. Opening my eyes is diffucult and I see everything blurred. I'm laying in a bed with many machines around me, which makes annoying noises. I have a mask on, that is helping me to breath.

I do my best to move my head, but I'm too weak...

I can hear a few footsteps and how someone talks.. but the person is mumbling I think. The voice is too quiet, so that I give up listening to it.

But where the heck am I? I'm so damn tired and my muscles and anything else on my body is like paralyzed. It's like I slept for hours or days.

The person in the room is still saying a few words.

Suddenly my head hurts again and my eyes are closing automatically. I have the feeling to sleep again... but it's not like this normal tired feeling, when you want to go to bed after a long day. It's something else, like youself want to be awake but your body want to pull you in the sleep.. into the darkness.

I give up... why shouldn't I fall asleep?... It's normal, isn't it?...

Abruptly I hear a slam and fast footsteps in my direction.

Another person? My eyes are still closed and I try to focus on my sense of hearing.

" Eren!!.." The person is screaming and grabs my hand.
" Eren.. Can you hear me? Oi.. Eren?.."

The voice is trembeling and it sounds sad.. very sad.

" Eren... please.. give me a sign that you're hearing me..."

He puts his head on my chest and I can feel how tears are falling on my body.

I don't know who the person is, but he is really worried about me..

Okay, Eren... do your best. I need to move my head... Argh!!!
I nod very weakly.
Yes, I did it!!

I hear the person holdig his breath.

" He.. he woke up.. finally.. Eren?!!"

He presses my hand and I open my eyes slowly, seeing him.
Who is that black haired guy?

" Eren?!..."
He sits me slowly up and the doctors takes the mask from my face.
Finally I can see everything clear now.

" You can hear me, right?" He cries and looks at me hopefull.

I nod, still wondering who this boy is and why I'm here.

" I-I'm so glad..! Thanks god.." He is hugging me and I have a weird feeling in my whole body.. what is that?

" W-who... are you?"

I ask him confused.

Suddenly he gives me a shocked and hurtfull look, like someone punched him. His look makes me feel like I hurted him hard.. but I asked a normal question, right?

" L-...evi..."

He says still having this look on his face.

Hearing his name is so familiar... but still, I don't know why.

" Levi..? " I ask looking in his eyes.
" A-are you in my school?"

He smiles slightly, but it doesn't looks like a normal smile. A tear rolls down his cheek.. a tear which shows how broken his heart it.

" Y-yes... I am. Eren.. you was in coma for more than two weeks... t-that's why you lost some of your m-memories."

He takes a deep trembeling breath and puts me slowly back in my bed.

" Don't worry.. you're okay now. You just have to relax"

I nod again. I don't know what to say, what to do or what to think... I was in coma? Why? And... who brought me here? Who is this guy and why is he crying? Why is my heart feeling like it's bleeding?... I have million of questions in my head and feel a tear rolling down from the corner of my eye falling on my hand where the boy called Levi touched me a while ago...