Hated

Today, I'm a 'normal' student in the highschool, but I'm a loner. The most people ignore me, I'm not sure why, maybe because I always come to school with sores and bleedings, but everytime I try to speak with someone, they reject me. This happened to me since the primary school, so I'm used to it.

But, it's not that I don't want friends. Friends are nice, friends know what's up with you and they're there for you.. I think.

I never had a friend.

I want one.

And now I'm in class, sitting on my usual place in the corner of the classroom and look out from the window. The lessons we learn are boring and I ignore most of the teacher. I think my grades are okay, I do my homework at home and understand the most parts.

Our middle aged teacher comes in.

" Guys! " , he starts and smiles. " From today on we will have a new student!"

The whole class starts whispering and looks happy... I don't know why.. Maybe they want to befriend the new student?

Wait...what if.. I become friends with the new guy? This would be a new start for me!! A new part in my Life!!

I'm too excited, but he will probably ignore me, like everyone.

The door opens and the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen comes in.

He has black, short hair and beautiful white skin. He looks serious but his eyes are in an amazing grey tone. His face does not show any emotions. Wait he is short. I smile a bit. I think he is like 5'3 haha!

" So, do you want to tell us something about you? " , the teacher asks.

He shakes his head and looks to the side with a weird look, I think I saw him rolling his eyes. Is he annoyed?

" O-Oh.. Okay ". The teacher smiles nervous and looks at us. " So, this is Levi Ackerman, he comes from France and now lives here in Germany, right?". He nods. " Okay.. You can sit.. ehm.. ah, there". The teacher points to the seat next to me and my heart begins to beat faster.

Levi walks through the class and sits down.

Shit. I'm too nervous and excited at the same time . I can't speak to him. Shit Shit Shit! I think I start to sweat..oh god please help me. What should I say? I'll try a 'Hi'

"A-Ah... H-H-Hi" , I whisper to him.

OH GOD I'M SO EMBARRASSING!

Levi looks at me lifting an eyebrow.

"M-My name is Eren. Eren Jäger"

Okay!! I did it! But.. He doesn't say anything, he's just staring at me. But he doesn't go away!!

" Yo..."

What? WHAT? He responded to me!! His voice is.. it's so soft but it's also strong. It's beautiful.

"S-So.. you came from France?" God what is that for a stupid question..

He nods.

"Nice.. I never was there hah haha.." I laugh nervous. " I-I can show you the school if you want to " . Okay...I think that was too fast.

"Yeah, Sure." He looks deep in my eyes

My heart beats faster and faster. It's the first time that someone.. wants to do something with me. His name is Levi. It's such a beautiful name. Perfect for a beautiful person like him. No. No. No! I can't fall i-.

RIIIIIIINNNGGGG

The bell rings.

I stand up and put my folders in my bag without knowing  what I should do now, so I just stand there.

" We have break now, right? Come and show me the school "

I can't believe what I heared.. "Y-Yes!" I say and start to blush a bit.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry, I know this chapter was boring but the next one will be 'better' 😏