Chapter 18

You guys sat there for 10 minutes thinking of what could've happened at Aaron. None of you have seen him since he went to sleep last night.

"Instead of just sitting on our asses we need to go look for him!" Namjoon said standing up. Everyone nodded in agreement and got up to get dressed.

15 minutes later:
"Okay me and Jin are going to go question the owner of the car" Yoongi said.

"Me, Jungkook, and Tae are going to look around the neighborhood for Aaron." CJ stated and left the house.

"Okay that leaves the 4 of us to do more research" Namjoon says while looking at you, Jimin, and Hoseok. We all grabbed out laptops and started searching for places the car was seen. After a long time of researching Hoseok jumps up and we all look at him startled.

"OMG I FOUND SOMETHING" he yells excitingly. We all look at his laptop and wait for him to tell us what he found. "Someone just posted this article about a missing car 1 hour ago." He says moving out of the way so we can see the article.

Missing car:
Published: April 23 9:30am
Missing car by license plate number xxxxxxx was found 30 minutes ago. Police report says it was abandoned just west of the old church on Orchard Ave. The car was completely empty except for some clothing in the back that belongs to a male around 19 years of age. The car has been rightfully returned to the owner but they still don't know who stole it. Witnesses say they saw a tall, white male, with blonde hair get out of the car into another van.

" Well I guess we know where to go look now" Jimin said standing up and stretching. "I'll go call everyone and tell them to meet us at the church." He said grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

"I'll go get the van ready to go." Namjoon said and Hoseok followed him.

You sat there for a while looking at the article. "Wait but if we killed all his workers then who picked him up?" You thought to yourself. Namjoon yelled for you and Jimin to get into the van.

"Everyone's on their way to the church now." Jimin said as you all left the house.

Authors note:
Hi guys!! I'm so so so sorry for not posting!! I got so busy with school and some personal issues. But I am back now!! I will try to start posting once every week. Thank you guys for all the support!! Stay safe!! I love you all! 💜💜