chapter 7

You guys carried the bodies into the woods. You threw them onto of eachother and burned them. You watched them burn for ten minutes before going to the car. You drove back to the hotel and took a shower. You and CJ changed into different clothes and threw out the other ones that are covered in blood. You went to the lobby to meet the guys and drove to the airport. You guys got on the jet and headed back to Seoul. You fell asleep on Jin's lap.

Your outfit:

CJ's outfit:

CJ's outfit:

At the warehouse in Seoul You guys sat down at the table in silence

You guys sat down at the table in silence. You all just stared at each other. Then Namjoon suddenly said "Welcome into the mafia!" You all started cheering and high fiving eachother. You guys sat there talking about random stuff. "I almost forgot!" Screamed Hoseok. "We got invited to a party next week." The guys got excited about it. You, CJ, and the guys decided to go look for outfits. Namjoon drove you all to the mall. You and CJ walked off with Namjoon's credit card. You walked into ten different stores and finally found a dress that you both liked. The guys are still shoping and you had to wait for them to finish, because they didnt want you to see their outfits.  About ten minutes later they all came out with their outfits in bags. On the way to your apartment you sat next to Jimin, you knew he was gay, but he kept touching your thighs. You didnt really have a problem, but it made you a little uncomfortable.
     You got back to your apartment and jumped on your bed. You wanted to sleep,but you had things to do. You decided to shower first, so you got into the warm shower. You had your eyes closed and just let the hot water go down your body. You suddenly felt a strong pair of arms wrap round your waist. You turned around expecting it to be one of your boyfriends, but instead it was Jimin. You slapped him and pushed him off of you. You ran out of the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel, he stepped out of the shower and was about to go to you, but you stopped him and said "If you dare come near me ever again I will kill you and dont test me on that." he looked down disappointed in himself. "Im sorry i dont know why i did that." he said with his voice shaky. "Its fine. I forgive you, but next time I wont." you said sounding harsh. Jimin put on his clothes and ran out of your room. 
     You layed down on your bed not wanting to do anything after what just happened. You called CJ and told her to come to your room. She opened the door and jumped on the bed laying down next to you. "Whats up?" she asked with a lot of energy in her voice. "Jimin basically tried to rape me earlier." you told her with no emotion in your voice. "What?!?!?" You explained to her the whole situation and told her not to tell anybody. She left your room a few minutes later and Namjoon and Jin came in. "You guys look like you got hit by a bus." you laughed a little. Jin laughed and fell down on the right side of you. "We are just tired." Namjoon said yawning and laying down on the left. You put your head on Namjoon's shoulder and tangled your legs with Jin's. You guys were talking until two in the morning and then fell asleep.

The day of the party
You and CJ are getting ready you both have your dresses laying on the bed and you are doing you makeup in the bathroom. You both decided to just keep a natural look. The boys were downstairs in a bigger room getting ready. You and CJ finished getting ready and headed downstairs, the boys were already done and sitting on the couch waiting. As soon as they saw you both they started whistling. You and CJ laughed at their reaction and told them to hurry up, so you wont be late. You and Jimin didnt talk after what happened, but you didnt feel uncomfortable around him. You guys got into the car and drove off.

Your outfit:

CJ's outfit:

CJ's outfit:

     BTS' outfits:

     BTS' outfits:

     You guys arrived at the party and all eyes were on you and CJ

You guys arrived at the party and all eyes were on you and CJ. Obviously Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook got jealous and clung onto you two. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung left to go hook up with some random girls, Jimin sat at a table with a guy, and the rest of you went to get some drinks. "I'm going to the bathroom" you said and got up. On your way you were pushed against the wall. You winced from the pain and looked at who it was, but you couldn't see their face because it was dark. "Who the fuck are you?" You said coldly, trying not to show the little bit of fear you have. "Dont worry baby, it's just me."