chapter 15

Your pov
You just hung up with Namjoon after he told you to keep a watch out. You waited for the guys to come home, so you say at the kitchen table messing around with the gun. After about 3 minutes you heard a loud crash come from back of the house. You got up from your seat and loaded you gun. You slowly walked to the back trying not to make any noise. You saw a brick with a note attached to it in a pile of broken glass. You took the note out in in your pocket and cleaned up the mess. You run upstairs to make sure CJ and Aaron are okay and when you get to the room you see the bathroom door open.
"CJ? Aaron? Where are you guys?" You call out to them. CJ stuck her head out of the bathroom with her gun pointed towards you. You put you hands up. "It's just me Savvy." You say in a calm tone, trying not to scare her. She puts her gun down and walks out of the bathroom with Aaron behind her. "What happened and why is there blood on the floor?" You asked with worry in your voice. "He came in the room and was looking for Aaron. He kicked down the door, so I shot him in the leg." CJ said. "Well he couldn't have gone far if you shot him in the leg right?" you asked with a little hope. "Well ummm, he actually jumped out the window and ran towards a van and they drove away." CJ spoke nervous that you would get mad. "If it makes you feel any better when he jumped out the window he fell face first." Aaron said trying to lighten the mood.

Time Skip
Namjoon and Jin searched outside the window to see if he left any trace of where he could have gone. Jungkook and Tae wouldn't stop clinging onto CJ making sure she was okay. "Guys! Can you just stop! Im fine!" CJ yelled at them. You turned to face the three of them and just laughed at CJ. She glared at you before walking away from the boys and walking over to you who was sitting at the kitchen counter. "Why are the like this?" CJ says while sitting down. You laughed and answered with "Because they are both babies when it comes to you." She rolled her eyes at you. "Don't roll your eyes you know it's true." You said and patted her head and she slapped your hand away.