chapter 9

Jungkook seemed nervous because he has never seen CJ this angry. "I'm not going to say sorry, because I know sorry wont cut it..." CJ interrupted him. "Yeah, your right sorry wont cut it." He sighed. "I know I hurt you, but i was drunk and wasnt in my right mind. The hall was dark and I thought Savvy was you." You felt awkward just standing there. "Can I leave. I dont really think I need to be here." They both looked at you and said "No! Stay." You sighed and sat down in a chair. "Look Savvy, I'm sorry about what happened at the party. I know I probably just ruined our friendship." "Jungkook its fine, but you hurt my bestfriend and I cant forgive you until she forgives you." You said. He sighed and looked upset. "I know. I'm really sorry I fucked up. I really do love you CJ and I understand if you want to break up." He said and started crying. "Why are you crying?!? I should be the one crying! You almost fucking cheated on me! With my fucking bestfriend!!" She yelled at him and started crying. She ran out of the room and you were going to run after her, but turned to Jungkook and gave him an apologetic look. He motioned for you to go after her, so you did.
     When you saw her sitting on the couch you were going to go up to her, but saw Taehyung there comforting her. You smiled and walked back to Jungkook to check up on him. You walked in the room and saw him sleeping you sighed and went to the kitchen. You grabbed a glass of water and went to the livingroom only to see CJ and Tae on the couch cuddling. You choked on your water and ran up the stairs. You walked in your room to see Jin on the bed watching TV. You jumped on top of him and looked at him with a bored expression on your face. He held you by your waist and sat you on his lap. "What's up babe?" He asked. "I'm bored." You whined bouncing on his lap. "Why dont you hang out with CJ?" "Because she is cuddling with Tae on the couch." You said and pouted. "Wait what?!?" He asked shocked. "Idk after she talked with Jungkook she ran out crying and when I went to check on her she was cuddling with Tae." You said and shrugged your shoulders. "Can we do something, please?" You whined. "I'll call Namjoom and we can go on a date." He said. You jumped off his lap and started getting ready. He laughed seeing you get excited. "Make sure you wear something fancy." He said before leaving the room to get Namjoon.
     You took a quick shower before looking through your closet and getting a nice dress out. You went into the bathroom and changed. You decided to curl your long black hair, and do light makeup. You walked out of the bathroom to see Namjoon and Jin waiting for you. They looked up from their phones and they both got up leading you out the house.

Your outfit:

Namjoon and Jin's outfit:

You guys arrived at a fancy restaurant and sat down at a small table in the corner

You guys arrived at a fancy restaurant and sat down at a small table in the corner. Sat next to Namjoon and Jin was sitting opposite of the both of you. The waiter came up to you guys, while you were looking at the menu.  Namjoon and Jin were glaring at the Male waiter, because he wouldn't stop staring at me.  You hadn't noticed him staring at you, but you noticed no one saying anything, so you looked up. You saw him staring at you, not at your face, but at your breasts. You immediately got angry. "What the fuck are you looking at you pervert!!" You yelled at him angry as hell. "Get the fuck away from us!" You yelled at him. When he just stood there looking at you got up and punched him in the face. Namjoon stood up and held you back before you had punched him again. Namjoon and Jin took you out to the car, but Jin went back inside, you didnt know why though.
     After about 10 minutes he came back and sat down next to Namjoon in the passenger seat, as you were sitting in the back, "Where did you go?" You asked. "I went back to talk to that asshole's boss." He said looking pissed off. "Well, what happened?" Namjoon asked. "I got ass fired, and I ever see him again I'll kill him." He said obviously still pissed about the situation. We got back to the apartment only to see CJ and Tae leaving. "Where are you guys going." You asked confused because they were dressed fancy. "Tae is taking me on a date." She said and they walked off.