chapter 3

1 year later
You are now 12 years old and in 6th grade. You moved lunch tables and found a new friend named Bell. You knew she was going to leave you eventually, but you needed someone to talk to, so you decided to be friends with her. You sat in between her and this girl named CJ. You didnt really know her, but she seemed nice. To be honest you thought she was cute.

4 months later
You and CJ were closer now and you enjoyed talking with her. You and Bell are still friends and hang out a lot. You honestly didnt really like Bell anymore, but you had to deal with her. You were on your way home, when you say a van stop on the other side of the road. "Do you need a ride somewhere?", a blonde lady in the blue van asked. "No, you bitch leave me alone.", you said back. She looked at you and drove off. You got home late because of her and your mom yelled at you and slapped out while your brothers sat there and watched.

Middle of 7th grade
You were in gym with your friend Megan. You were talking to her about your crush on CJ. "Do you want me to tell her for you?", the redhead asked. You didnt know what to say so you just nodded and called CJ over. After 5 minutes of being embarrassed, you guys had to do a different activity, so you walked away quickly. CJ was fine with your crush on her, but you were really embarrassed.

At the end of 7th grade
You and Megan were walking to gym when you had asked her if she could ask CJ out for you because you were to shy to do it. You watched her go up to CJ and you got really scared. They talked for awhile and Megan came back to you. "She said no." You were honestly really hurt, but tried not to show it. You and a couple of your friends were walking on the track when CJ ran up to you guys, you couldnt even look at her, she started talking not mentioning what happened earlier, because you told her not to.
    It was the end of the day and you were still heart broken. You got on the bus to go home as it was the last day of school. "Savvy!", you heard your name get called. You turned around and saw CJ. She ran up to you and hugged you and said bye. You smiled when she hugged you, but it also hurt you. You went home and your mom and dad were fighting. They saw you walk in and you were crying. You looked at your mom and for once it looked like she felt guilty. She ran up to you and went to hug you, but you pushed her away and ran to your room.