chapter 11

"Tell the others to get ready, we have a new mission."

Not going to lie you were angry ass hell. You had gotten a call from a mysterious number. You were glad you answered, because if you didnt something would have happened to one of your bestfriends. You went to the bathroom to change, when you got out Namjoon was there waiting for you. "What happened?" He asked you, looking very serious. "One of my friends is in danger and I swore on my life that I would protect him." You said walking right passed him.

Your outfit:

You walked into CJ and Jungkook's room looking for CJ

You walked into CJ and Jungkook's room looking for CJ. She had just gotten out of the shower and changed. "CJ, we have a big problem." She looked at you a little scared, because you weren't looking at her, but she could see all the anger in your eyes. "What happened." You heard her say. "Its about Aaron." You said and looked at her. She immediately looked at you with wide eyes. "What the fuck happened?!?" She almost yelled at you. "I'll explain when we get to the warehouse." CJ finished getting ready and we all drove to the warehouse.

CJ's outfit:

We got to the warehouse and gathered around the table

We got to the warehouse and gathered around the table. "Okay, so early today I got a call from a unknown number." Just thinking about what happened made me mad. Namjoon and Jin saw that I was getting upset and came over and hugged me. "My bestfriend back home is in danger. The man on the phone said that he had him in his basement." You and CJ were going to start crying. "I need to get him back, because if he dies I will never forgive myself." A tear left your eye. "What are we going to do?" Yoongi asked. "We could fly there break in and grab your friend and leave." Suggested Jimin. You shook your head "The man has a mansion, there are guards everywhere, and he has guns. He said that if I try something stupid he would kill Aaron."
     "Who exactly is this Aaron to you guys?" Jin asked "He is our bestfriend, we were all so close to eachother when we were in school." I told them. "Wait, is he that one guy I met in High school?" Jungkook asked. You and CJ nodded your head. "No wonder you care about him so much." He says then turns to the guys. "Whenever he walked up they would immediately smile." Just the thought of Aaron made me smile, but it immediately faded when I remembered what was happening. "So we need a plan." Jungkook said.

Author's P.O.V
Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi started coming up with a plan, while the rest of you started getting weapons ready. Hoseok finished cleaning the guns and went to check up on Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. "How is the plan going?" He asked "We are almost done , we just need to know who is willing to do what." Hiseok nodded and walked back to help the others clean and reload weapons. After about 10 minutes Savvy and CJ walked over to Namjoon to ask him about the plan. "We just finished." Savvy then yelled out to the guys to meet at the table to discuss the plan.

The plan:
Hoseok and Yoongi are going to go to the back of the house to kill the guards back there and make there to the front to open the door for us. Namjoon and Jin will kill the guards infront while we wait for Yoongi and Hoseok. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are going to search the rest of the house for anyone else. While Savvy, CJ, and Yoongi go to the basement to get Aaron. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok will wait by the basement in case someone tries to escape or if someone else comes in the house. They are going to bring whoever took Aaron with them so they can question him. Savvy and CJ will take a private jet with Aaron back to Seoul, so he can stay there for a while until the guys say it is safe.
But ofcourse not every plan works.