Chapter 14

The next morning
You woke up with no one in bed with you. You looked around and found a note on the counter. It read "Me and the guys went to finish the mission CJ and Aaron are still here. We will be back soon.-Namjoon." You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. Walking down the stairs you hear yelling, so you stopped walking and listened to the conversation. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't been so stupid we wouldn't be in this mess!" You heard one person yell. "I'm sorry! It's not my fault I didn't know it was him on the phone!" The other person yelled back. You knew that it was only CJ and Aaron here so you figured it was them fighting, but you don't know about what.
Your outfit:

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. As soon as they noticed your presence they stopped talking and acted as if nothing happened. "I heard your conversation. You guys aren't the quietest people." You told them. They kept silent and it annoyed you. " So what the hell are you guys arguing about?" You asked in a stern voice. "Aaron got a phone call from a random number and they asked for the address of where he was staying." CJ explained. "Okay and why are you so mad about this?" You asked a little confused on why she was making it such a big deal. "It was our friend that kidnapped us." Aaron confessed. You dropped your water and started to panic. "Follow me right now!" You yelled at them.
     They both followed you up to your room. "Both of you go hide in the bathroom and don't come out until I get you guys!" You yelled. "And CJ" she looked at you. "Take this just incase." You threw a gun at her and she caught it. They both hid in the bathroom while you took your gun from the closet. You went downstairs and called Namjoon. "What do you need I'm kinda busy!" He yelled through the phone sounding frustrated. "Calm your ass down and listen!" You yelled back at him. "Our friend knows where we live and I have CJ and Aaron hiding in the bathroom." You said in a serious voice. "He isn't here!" You heard Hoseok yell in the back. "Shit!" Namjoon yelled.
Your gun:

CJ's gun:

CJ's gun:

Authors note:Hi guys! I hope you are enjoying this fan fiction! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't had a lot of motivation lately

Authors note:
Hi guys! I hope you are enjoying this fan fiction! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't had a lot of motivation lately. I promise that I will continue to post as soon as I finish the chapter. Have a good day!! Stay Corona free!!