Chapter 2

6 years later
You are now 11 years old, sitting in class. You are sitting infront of your bestfriend Kenny. He was a jerk to you, but was always there to keep you company and you liked that about him. You and Kenny hadn't talked the whole day which was weird for you. You suddenly hear you name being called down to the office, you were confused because you had stayed out of trouble for the passed three years.
     You sat in the principal's office waiting for her to come talk to you. She entered the room and slammed the door. "So, I heard that you threatened Kenny.", she said sternly.  You looked at her confused not sure of why she would say that. She say you were confused and said " He told me that he heard you saying you would kill him." At that point you were pissed off. You told her the truth, that you had no idea why he would say that. You returned to class pissed off, you sat down in your seat completely ignoring him. He looked at you and started to feel guilty because you started crying. You had finally thought you had made a friend that wouldn't leave you.
     "Are we still friends?", you hear him ask you. "Why would you want to be friends with someone who obviously wants to kill you?", you ask him coldly. "I'm sorry. My friend dared me to do it.", he said truthfully. "Fine.", you said. You looked up at him and he smiled brightly.

3 month later.
You were in class playing Kahoot with the new student Daniella. She wasnt your friend, but you had to help her because she only spoke Spanish. Your bestfriend Kenny was playing with his "Girlfriend", they weren't really dating, but they both liked each other. Out of the corner of your eye you see Kenny running up to you. "Savvy!", he yelled. You looked at him and saw him crying. You got up and ran to him, "What happened?? Who do I need to kill??", you asked worried. "My girlfriend said she likes this other guy.", he said still crying. I felt bad for him, so I hugged him for a minute. After that day he never talked to me again and left me for the popular kids.