6

Why hasn't she approached me till now?

He can't get his mind off this thought. He was now getting frustrated. He saw her getting up ready to leave.

She didn't even look at me today! What's wrong with her?!

While Minho came and sat with them.

"What happened Jungkook? You look frustrated", he asked his bestfriend.

"Huh? I'm completely fine. N-nothing has happened to me", he cursed himself for stuttering.

While Y/n was about to leave a guy named Junghyun approached her. He was the popular playboy and a pro flirt.

"Hey girls!", He greeted the two bestfriends.

"Hey Junghyun!",Y/n greeted him while Somi rolled her eyes. Somi just doesn't like talking to boys much.

"Y/n you look pretty today do you know that", Junghyun smiled at her.

"W-What?", Y/n blushed as she's not used to getting compliments from guys.

"You heard me", Junghyun smirked.

FYI Junghyun and Y/n are pretty good friends from childhood. They just don't talk much as Junghyun is a "busy" person.

"You flirty brat", Y/n laughed as she slapped his arms playfully.

"Oh is my baby shy", Junghyun laughed seeing the flustered Y/n.

It was actually not a new thing of Junghyun calling her baby. He used to call her baby since childhood.

"I'm not a baby", Y/n pouted.

"You're a baby just look at those squishy cheeks!", Junghyun smiled at her cuteness and squished her cheeks.

Minho and Jungkook were seeing the whole scene of them flirting shamelessly and not caring about the people who possibly might be watching them. And by those people I mean Jungkook and Minho.

Minho was actually happy seeing her smiling and laughing although the reason behind her smile is someone else.

I just want to see her happy. I know I'll never have her in my life.

Minho smiled while looking at her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was fuming seeing them flirting so openly. And seeing her smiling and being all touchy and lovey-dovey with a guy.

How can she smile at him and let him touch her?! Is he the reason why she didn't approach me today??!!!

His face has turned bright red from anger. He clenched his jaw and tightened his fists.

Look at her all blushing at him like she used to blush while looking at me!

He was about to stand up and go to them when,

"Stop! You two love birds", Somi yelled.

"Gosh! From when you both are flirting with each other and Y/n you even ignored my existence", Somi pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry Somi! But we weren't f-flirting", Y/n blushed while stuttering.

"Your blush says something else", Somi smirked.

While seeing all these scene, Jungkook couldn't control his anger. But then Junghyun was called by his friends and that's why he had to leave the two girls.

Seeing him leave Jungkook calmed a little bit, but he was still hurt because he witnessed the scene he hated the most.

"Let's go",Y/n said and dragged Somi out of the cafeteria.

Jungkook just looked at her leaving figure. Jungkook's heart hurt as the scene kept replaying in his mind.

What are you doing to me, Y/n?

________

I know the story seem to be a bit rushed but I like it this way😉