twenty three

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit goԁ sHit👌 thats some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 rightthere ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my sel 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

//

Luke was nervous, to say the least.

His nervousness was stemming from quite a few things, mostly from what would happen if he didn't win this match. There was a lot on the line - including money, his overall physical health, and not to mention, the possibility of him embarrassing himself in front of Brielle again.

It was unusual for him to feel like this, considering how he usually was extremely confident whenever it came to his boxing matches. He was actually usually always self-assured when it came to most things, even when he probably shouldn't have been. But today, today his usual self-confidence was not showing and all he was left with was an anxious mindset and extremely sweaty hands.

He was stood in the farthest corner of the ring as the announcer announced for his opponent's entrance, the other man's intimidating look not helping his nerves whatsoever. He had to be at least twice Luke's size, (at least in width), and Luke had to wonder if this was even fair considering the difference.

As his opponent stepped up to the ring, the expression on his face was the look of a man who had definitely seen some shit - he probably hadn't cracked a smile in like 5 years. The blond did his best to avoid absolutely any eye contact as he began to place his mouth piece in and put his gloves on, looking anywhere but at the large man. Instead, his eyes diverted towards the crowd, and ended up landing on the ever so comforting face of Brielle.

She had her arms crossed over her chest with a blatant look of interest on her face as she analyzed the arena, her mouth slightly parted. Luke's lips curled upwards ever so slightly as he watched her, noticing how her attitude was a lot different than the first match she witnessed where she had absolutely no interest in it. It warmed his heart to know that she was coming around to the idea of boxing, considering how the night they first met, she claimed she didn't care for it. And now she had actually volunteered to come watch him fight, and he didn't want to disappoint her. The fact that she was there was a big factor as to why he absolutely had to win.

The girl finally noticed Luke staring at her, she shot him a warm smile and a thumbs-up in which Luke smiled in return. And though he would much rather look at her than have to look in the eyes of his opponent, unfortunately it was time for him to be a big boy.

He was shot of out of his glance when the ref called him to the middle of the ring where his opponent was already standing, and Luke cautiously, although still while trying to look as intimidating as possible, walked up.

His lips remained in a straight line as he dabbed gloves with the opponent, still avoiding eye contact. He looked up for a brief moment, and later realized that this was a mistake, as the glare this man was giving him almost made him feel as if he was looking right through him. Like he could sense fear. Smell it, maybe.

And then the bell rang.

Luke's eyes went wide as he hadn't realized the match was going to begin so quickly, but he still put himself into serious mode as quickly as possible.