Hell

She's been staring at me.

The entire time.

She hasn't looked away.

I think the entire class noticed.

She keeps biting her lip.

She's doing it on purpose to agitate me, I don't know why, but I want her to stop because I am five seconds away from getting out of my seat and ripping her clothes off, and I know she can tell.

Everyone left the class and it was just us two. Neither of us dared to speak we just stared. I could feel my orgasm building up just staring at her. I don't know what she was thinking but it is killing me not knowing. The tension was thick I could almost feel it, her lips we were teasing me and I was getting sick of it. I wanted so badly to get up and kiss her and take her right there on her desk but there was something stopping me. As if there was something in me that told me to stop, that said 'it's wrong' but it felt so right. But also wrong. My body wanted to do it, but it kept telling me no, and so did my brain. But I guess Nayeon didn't get the memo.

She was just watching me. Not making any movement as if she was just waiting for me to explore, and she was doing an impeccable job of it.

She finally decided to get up, her heels clicked on the floor as she walked around her desk and sat on top of it. Her right leg went over her left and her skirt rose up to above her thighs. I could see her pussy right between her legs. It was like it was sitting right in my face just torturing me, not letting me touch it or better yet taste it. It was wet and dripping, I could see some of her juices landing on the desk, some of it was dripping down her leg and I wanted to do nothing but lick it off of her. I wanted to drain her out.

But I didn't.

I wanted to drain someone but not her. I wanted to take someone on that desk, but not her. I wanted nothing but to lick someone, taste someone, eat someone out until they were crying and screaming my name. I want to get on my knees and pleasure someone, I want to pull her hair and make her call me dirty names. But it wasn't her.

It was Sana.

She was the one I wanted, but she wasn't here. And I was upset. I would have taken anything, her screaming at me, her choking me for rolling my eyes, but she wasn't here. Nayeon was. And that will have to do.

I stood up from my seat and slowly made my way towards her, all my confidence has disappeared and now it was just my nerves taking over me. It was like Nayeon was sucking me, but not in the way I wanted her to. My Nike shoes hit the floor step by step until I was standing exactly in front of her. I looked up and saw she had no emotion on her face. I was getting impatient and upset, she was playing me and she knows it, I could see it in her eyes.

She uncrossed her arms and I quickly put my right hand under her chin. My grip tightened and she closed my eyes and let out a low groan. "Um, you like that don't you? You little slut" I closed my legs together tightly and bawled my hands into a fist. It was Nayeon but not her voice, it was Sana's. And I was just begging for her attention.

Her hand pushed me down and I was on my knees eye to eye with her glistening beautiful wet legs. I looked back up and her and saw her biting her lip. I took that as a sign to continue. I stretched out my tongue and licked from her ankle to the top of her thigh. I did this reactively until I could see more juices sliding down her legs.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I pressed both of my hands on her thighs and spread her legs apart. I got one glimpse of her core, sitting there waiting to be taken, but she pushed me back and closed her legs. I sat back on my knees and bowed my head. "What do you want?" She asked. I wanted her. I wanted her sweet wet core on my face and her moaning.