Riffle

I have never felt my heart pound so fucking fast. Not because I loved the kiss or something but because of the fear of the future. I mean Seulgi could kill me, then Sana will kill her for killing me then bring me back to kill me herself.

My hands were on her wrist now. I was expecting her to push me back as far as possible and I prepared myself for another concussion. But the push or shove never came. Instead, she kissed me back. I wasn't expecting that. Especially since she just gave me a whole lecture about how sleeping with my stepmom is wrong. I'm pretty sure dating your teacher is more illegal not that I have anything against it. I honestly found it quite hot.

As soon as the reality hit me, I attempted to move back but her hands tangled inside my hair pushing me more towards her. The kiss became really heated as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I hesitated for a minute but at some point just went along with it. Her lips were soft and she tasted like chocolate but nothing could compare to how Sana tasted.

Then it hit.

I slowly pulled back from her and opened my eyes. She still had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. I started to get worried and bent down a little so she was a little taller. "Seulgi, are you okay?" She didn't answer but instead shook her head no. My worried ass started to grow more as I made her sit down. I crouched down in front of her.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I shouldn't have done that, you were just yelling and I couldn't take it. You know how much I hate yelling, so my stress spoke before anything. Seulgi, I am so sorry." I rambled on. She still didn't answer but instead stood up and walked to her desk collecting her stuff and walking towards the door. My nerves started to spiral thinking that I just lost a friend, that was until she turned around.

"Come on." I was confused. I didn't argue, so I grabbed my stuff and followed her down the empty hall of the school and towards the teachers' parking lot. I saw her walking towards her car and I, on the other hand, was still madly confused.

"Where are we going?" She looked up.

"My house." Okay I know I keep saying this but, what the hell is going on?! I started scratching my arm and looked down.

"I don't think Sana-"

"So she controls you now?" Yes. I thought. I looked up at her, giving her an answer without words. I could see the anger in her eyes. "Well, she's not here. Get your ass in this damn car." She growled. I swear I felt something hard inside my pants. I took a loud sigh and tried to contain my moan. I opened the car door and got into the passenger seat. Before I closed the door I heard her say something that would usually turn me on but kind of freaked me out knowing it's not coming from Sana.

"Good girl."

*******

"I wanted you to be my little girl for so long." My brain went blank. In the name of living hell, she's a Dom. How did I not notice this? That kind of does explain why she paid attention to me so much.

Once we got to her house she told me...well demand that I sit on the couch. I did let my submissive side take over me without a fight. We sat down and she stared me down for about five minutes. Until she said that. "Ever since that day you walked into my classroom wearing that pink top making your breast pop out so much, I swear I was going to take you. But I restrained myself. Instead, I decided to build a relationship with you and ease my way into you. If you know what I mean." I gulped. "But unfortunately someone beat me to it."

I don't know where the hell this is going but I'm scared to shit. Her eyes never left mine, I was so close to breaking eye contact but I know Sana would even kill me if I did that to her, and I don't know what Seulgi is capable of yet. "So I'm going to do you a favor..well me at least." I sighed. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you making you call my name then you shall decide who your rifle Dom is."

Fuucckkk!!