Not in the mood

I still taste your presence

Once sweet but it turned sour
Tried to shake your indifference
But it's too late now

I hear you in the quiet

I see you when I'm in the dark
You just couldn't fight for this
But it's not your fault Say what you mean out loud

Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd

'Cause every sweet thing you'd never speak

It's deafening, never knowin' what could be

Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now
Your laughter haunts me
Like a ringing in my ear

You left me long ago, you're still everywhere
I reach out for you

I'm desperate for your warmth
Can you tell me where we went wrong?

At least tell me just to move on
Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd

'Cause every sweet thing you'd never speak

It's deafening, never knowin' what could be
Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now
You're just a ghost now

But you're just a ghost, ghost, ghost now
You're just a ghost, ghost, now, now
But you're just aIt's time to let it go, you
Left me all alone, I

Wanna feel your heartbeat but it doesn't beat for me anymore, no
It's time to let it go, you
Left me all alone

It's holdin' me down, it's burnin' me out
I'm beggin' for sound but I can't bring you back now

Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd

'Cause every sweet thing you'd never speak
It's deafening, never knowin' what could be

Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now

You're just a ghost now (it's time to let it go)
But you're just a ghost, ghost now (you left me all alone)
You're just a ghost, ghost now, now (it's time to let it go)

But you're just a ghost now

The music started to fill my ears as I slowly started to gain concessions. My eyes were heavy and my body felt so numb. As soon as I felt like I was close enough to be awake the pain in the back of my head came back. Also, the memories of what happened God only knows how long ago. And a clock.

I put my hand on my head and started searching for my phone. I looked left and right but I couldn't find it. I lifted up my naked and fragile body but it wasn't there. "Looking for this?" I immediately stopped moving and slowly moved my head to where the music and the voice came from.

There stood Sana waving my phone between her fingers. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and black leggings. "I never understand you kids. All you care about is this damn phone. Back in my day-" I didn't even let her finish as I groaned and laid my body back down into my soft sheets.

She chuckled. "I would punish you but that was pretty funny." I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me.

"So getting hit in the back of the head wasn't fucking enough?" It's funny. I don't know about her but I can literally feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"New rule!" I jumped from out of my bed and hit the ground pretty hard. Thankfully my head didn't hit anything but the vibrations from the impact reached my head and it started hurting a bit. I looked up at Sana with the 'what the hell' expression. Why is she yelling?!

"Every time you swear you have to write a sentence given by me two hundred times." I stare blankly at her. She's kidding right. And if she isn't I'm still not doing it. I freaking hate writing my name once. I kept staring at her and I could tell she wasn't joking. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad but I forced myself not to. All of a sudden she started laughing. I gave her a confused look.

"What's so funny?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"You tell me?"

"Hell, I don't-"

Fuck my life.

I stared into her eyes and so did she, except she was staring into my soul. I could feel myself getting smaller by the second. There was like twenty seconds of silence. I slowly stood up and held my hands in front of me. "Sana," I said in a calming voice trying to make her not kill me. Then she did the unexpected.

Tackled me.

Her whole weight was pressed against me and mine was pressed against the bed. I tried to move but she wouldn't let me. "Stop trying to fight it cause you're not going anywhere. Now since your dad will be home in about thirty minutes, one thing two hundred sentences is a little too much," I sighed in relief, which I have come to know never last long. "So how about I make you cum until you can breathe." I gulped.

I shook my head. "How about neither?" She snickered and shook her.

"Nope." She moved her right hand down my stomach and onto my dick. I started to wiggle and try and move but her weight held me down. She grabbed me with her finger and my eyes went wide. I was seriously not in the mood and I was not in the right state of mind. I started to actually beg her to stop but by the look on her face, she loves when I do that. When she came out she started to rub my dick fast and deep.

I arched my back and cried in pain and pleasure. She started sucking on my neck and biting down really hard. Tears started to escape my eyes and my nose was stuffed. As her paced picked up I could feel my climax sitting on my stomach. With few more movements of her fingers, I came everywhere. She stopped sucking on my neck and I could tell without even looking there was a huge ass hickey on my neck. When I looked down at her fingers I saw blood. Honestly, it did feel like she took my virginity. She started sucking on her fingers and I cringed.

I couldn't take it. I was sore and could barely move. My headache came back and I wanted to go back to sleep. The sound of a door closing echoed through the house and so did the voice of my father. Sana looked at my door then back at me. "What do we say princess?" I was confused about what she meant until I thought. Which by the way is very unlike me.

"Thank you, Mistress."