Missing

I was sore, I was dying, and I was mentally and physically in this case unstable. We were all sitting around the dinner table eating. My dad seemed very pleased with himself seeing that Sana and I haven't been arguing. But little did he know. I kept shifting in my seat trying to get comfortable. Everytime I leaned left or right my butt cheek would hurt and everytime I leaned forward my dick would start hurting. At some point, I felt a tear roll down my face but I quickly wiped it. I looked up from my plate to see Sana smirking at me. To be honest, I can't stand that woman. "So girls, how was the trip?" I turned my focus to my dad and faked smiled.

"It was actually pretty great." I said and my dads smile stretched from cheek to cheek.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. I just hope you spent it most with Sana Instead of with the person who gave you that." I didn't understand what he meant until he pointed to me neck. My eyes went wide as I looked in the reflection of my spoon and saw a huge hickey on my neck. I sighed.

"It's okay sweetheart, but all I want to know is if you two had a good time. Non-sexually." He quickly added. I chuckled.

"Yes we did have a good time." I'm pretty sure he was thinking of some girl I slept with but I was actually thinking of Roman. He was pretty cool and I did enjoy the small amount of time I spent with him. Thankfully before I left I got his number. Which I am going to definitely call after this is over. I continued to look at my dad but I could feel Sana's eyes pounding at me.

"So how was she like?" My dad questioned. Still thinking of Roman my eyes lit up, which pissed off Sana.

"Well she was pretty cute had shoulder length blonde hair, muscular, had a banging body. But what got me was her ocean blue eyes." My dad chuckled. "And one thing lead to another bam!" He rolled his eyes. But Sana's on the other hand were basically killing me with hers. And as if on cue, my phone started ringing and Romans' face popped up. "Speaking of." I accepted the call and stood up winking at my dad. "Hey you," I said in the most sweetest voice.

I started heading to my room but as I turned around to go upstairs I saw Sana's eyes practically on fire. I did nothing but smirk and headed to my room. "Oh hell, please don't say your turning straight on me, cause that voice sounded a little too seductive." I chuckled and sat on my bad.

"You wish, but no, I was just by someone and I was trying to convince them I was dating someone and you just happened to call at the perfect time."

"Well I will be happy to be your wing man,"

"Okay good, just know when I call you and start with, 'hey you' thats your cue to be charming."

"Gotta boss lady." I chuckled.

"Sooooo, how have you and Aaron been doing?" I didn't even have to see him to know there was a huge smile on his face.

"We've been great. He actually asked me to be his boyfriend." I swear if I was on of those girly-girls I would have screeched.

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you. When are you guys going out? I want a lot of cute couple pictures. More importantly hows the sex?" I could seriously feel him blush through the the phone.

"Best I've evvverrr had!" I laid down on my bad and sighed. "Enough about me, how are you and Nayeon? I heard she went missing, and next thing I know, so are you." I was getting ready to respond until what he said hit me. She's missing. I mean, what she was doing to me it almost sent me into a shock but I would rather have her in jail not missing.

"What do you mean she's missing?" There was a moment of silence.

"Well after that time you stayed after class, I didn't see her the next day or for the rest of the week. Then when school started back up Aaron and I both went back there and she still wasn't there." I sat up to see Sana walk into my room but I paid no attention. "Aaron tried calling and texting her but she never responded. So I took the thought to say you both ran away together or something." It still took me a while to understand what he was saying. Sana was basically hovering over me to hear what we were talking about. Actually probably to intimidate me.

"Hey you, I have to go but thank you so much for telling me that," I knew he got the memo.

"No prob babe, call me in the morning, love you," I swear if Sana wasn't in the room I would have started laughing, he is such a amazing actor.

"I love you too, goodnight,"

"Good night love," he hung up and I looked down at my phone and started chuckling. I always loved the pet name love. I was so out of my mind and I completely forgot Sana was standing right beside me. Bad idea.

She literally wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled it back so hard my neck popped. It hurt for a little but then it stopped. I actually kind of needed my neck to pop. "You know, at first I thought you were just trying to play your dad by saying you were dating someone. But now this damn phone call, who the hell was that. And don't even try to say Chae because that wasn't Chaeyoung's ringtone." I gulped. I was honestly going to say Chae. Instead of answering her question I asked my own.

"What happened to Nayeon?" She didn't say anything at first but I did see the small smirk appear on her face that only gave me the worst thoughts.

"Answer my question then I'll answer yours," I was going to argue but decided against it.

"He was a friend,"

"Where did you meet him?"

"At the school thing in Daegu, he was the only friend I made and we became good friends,"

"Does he like you?"

"No, he's gay. And that's the main reason I like him." I sense the satisfaction in her face. "Now where the hell is Nayeon?" The small grin appeared back on her face. I was kind of scared what the answer would be. Now that I think about it I don't know what Sana is capable of and that going un-said scares the living shit out of me. What if she had her deported or something, I don't actually know if she's from here or not but her accent was like a British one. It was really hot. Or worse what if she-

"She's dead."