Down

My knees were hurting and so was my back. The cold ground did nothing to ease the pain. I sat there in the dark staring at nothing with my back straight as a sword. I was naked and afraid of what's upon me within the next few minutes but honestly, I think this is my punishment. She knows I hate the feeling of loneliness and a little of the dark so she's torturing me by just doing that. I have been kneeling in the same spot in the same position for the past twenty minutes.

I was starting to think my dad came home and she just left me in here.

All of a sudden there was a light that came from behind me and a black shadow standing in it. The shadow started coming closer and the sound of heels clicked all the way to me. Once the sound stopped, I felt something cold and pointy run against my back, but I didn't flinch. I Couldn't show weakness right now.

The clicking came again until this time I saw her shoes and parts of her legs. My head was down because she thoroughly told me to keep my head down. Her hand started playing with my hair, honestly, it felt great, until she used it to pull my head back. Once I looked up I was face-to-face with her kitty.

My throat went automatically dry and I swear my eyes were popping out of my head, and judging by the fact Sana started laughing I guess she noticed too. "Umm, I love it when you look at me like that." She said seductively and I gulped. I knew whatever she has planned is going to mentally and more likely torture me.

She moved my head closer and if I stuck my tongue out I can taste her but I knew better. "You see, I was honestly going to hit your ass with a paddle about fifty times but then I don't want you to be fidgeting at dinner. So I thought the best way instead of physically hurting you, I'll do it mentally. And the best way to do that is by- Got damnit!!"

I couldn't take it anymore, my whole meal was right in my face, I had to take a bite. I started sucking on her core hard and fast because I knew sooner or later she was going to pull me away. Her hand found its way to the back of my head, I could tell she wanted to pull me away but she couldn't. Her moans filled the room and her legs started shaking. I know I told myself to stay away from her but I was willing to do anything not to get this punishment.

Both her hands pushed my head back roughly and I fell back on the round. I looked up at her and she was looking up and looked stressed out. I could see the signs of sweat coming from her head. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked to herself out of breath. I knew she was close and was aching to release. There was a quiet awkward silence for a while and it was starting to bother me. I decided to stand up because I couldn't take sitting on this ground for any longer. As soon as my feet were leveled with the ground, I lost balanced and hit my head on the table that was behind me.

I started howling out in pain and put my hand around where it was hurting and bent over my leg. "You know, for someone who wants to be my bitch your not acting the right way." I swear if I could roll my eyes right now I would, but I couldn't. My head was pounding and I felt like my eyes were rolling in the back of my head. She kept talking but I wasn't paying attention to anything she was saying. My head was spinning and so was the room, I thought I was getting ready to pass out until something pulled me up off the ground.

Sana's hand was wrapped tightly around my arm. "In the name of hell! What's wrong?" I wanted to scream so bad at her but just hearing her talk is giving me a headache. I said nothing and shook my head. I tried to break free of her grip but she didn't budge. "Tell me what's wrong or may God help you Tzuyu."

"You just fucking pushed my head into the damn table. I don't know what the hell my safe word is but I'm using it." I finally got her to loosen her grip, so I yanked my arm from her and walked out of the room. When I walked into the hallway, I noticed we were in the part of the house that no one really goes to, which makes sense. But I didn't pay attention and just headed for my room.

When I got there I locked my door and threw my naked body onto my bed. I know it might sound weird to do that but hell its my bed and I also might have a fucking concussion. My eyes started to get heavy and my brain started to give up on me as my entire body shut down.