Epilogue III

Sana's POV

We walked into the big white building with balloons and silly string everywhere. I watched as Tzuyu immediately ran to the presents, and started chuckling. It's her birthday and she's turing 21 today, but yet she still acts like a child. I left her alone with Chaeyoung and went to the bar. Unfortunately Seulgi couldn't be here which kind of made me happy. She did send her love to Tzuyu.

I was forced to sit and talk with my so called friends and act like I actually cared about their lives. We all met through myung so they are loyal to him which made me pissed because I realized I have no damn friends.

I watched Myung walk around and socialize with people. We've been together for over five years and my love for him has never been real, but it has always been real for Tzuyu. I always loved tzy since I first met her. She was a little too young for me but I knew I had plenty of time to wait. And when that time came I was more happier than I have ever been.

Time quickly passed as it was time to sing happy birthday to her. We all stood around Tzuyu and her seven layer cake with red and once upon of time theme everywhere. She looked at me and smiled then her dad. I also looked at Myung and saw a woman standing next to him who was a little too close for my liking. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Myung but I do like being the only woman in his life.

I shook the thought out of my head as I re-focused my attention on Tzuyu. Her and Chaeyoung were talking, and no doubt in my head they were talking about me, not in a bad way, just what we are going to do after all of this. I already know Chae knows about us but I don't think she knows everything about us. Either that or they were arguing about whether Chaeyoung was going to slam Tzuyu's face into the cake. "Ok you guys time to sing." I shouted. Everyone started yelling and started to get out their cameras. Before we could start singing Myung leaned into me and whispered something in my ear that made me want to cry and punch him in the throat.

"After this I'm leaving you and I'm taking Tzuyu with me."

*********

Tzuyu's POV

6 hours earlier

I woke up with a huge smile on my face my alarm went off singing happy birthday. I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs. I saw my dad talking on the phone and he was acting all secretive. I decided to let him finish his phone call before I came in.

But really I just wanted to eavesdrop.

"I can't do it today it's my daughters birthday." "Why are you being so over dramatic?" " I know, I know but Tzuyu is going to hate me." He sighed. "Fine. I'll tell her today at the party." He hung up the phone and put his hand over his face.

I don't know what he's talking about that would make me hate him. He already cheated on my mom with the woman I am currently fucking so I don't think he could do much worse than that. I walked into the kitchen and smiled. "Guess who's birthday it is!" I yelled right behind him. He turned around and smiled but it kind of seemed forced.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" He hugged me. "Man I thought once you turned 21 it would be hard." I chuckled.

"Just wait til I turn twenty Five then I will be able to go to the moon all by myself." He rolled his eyes.

"You say that like you've never gone on outer space before." My dad teased and I smiled.

"I mean wait til I'm legally be able to travel to space." We started laughing as he hugged me tighter.

"Am I missing out on a family hug?" I turned around to see Sana smiling and wearing a tight white tank top and some black leggings. We smiled at each other as I went over to hug her. Once my body came into contact with hers it immediately relaxed and so did hers. I pressed my head into her boobs a little which made her chuckle.