No

So apparently Spring Break is only a week. I swear at some point it was two. Either that or I'm just crazy. More a likely.

We were packing our bags and getting ready to head out. Throughout the night I clung to Sana like a little baby. I knew my grip was tight but it seemed like she enjoyed it more than I did. I will admit my dreams did consist of her. And a few other things. Hehe.

I haven't said anything to her this morning and I can see she's trying to be concerned but her dominant side is taking over her, I can see the hint of anger within her eyes. She thinks I'm not talking because of what happened with Nayeon, but the real reason is because of the feelings that are trying to come out of me. My heart keeps shouting, You like her. Tell her. She feels the same way about you. You love her.

Now that last thought almost had me shit my pants from laughing. Love her. Is there really a tiny little person inside me trying to convince me that I am in love with Sana. I mean yes, Sana is very attractive and she knows how to catch someone's eyes and she has this aura that pulls me into her but I don't know exactly what it was.

It's like there was something in me telling me to stay by her side at all times, never leave, stay truthful. Of course, that last one never works for me. That's why I'm never really in relationships, well part of the reason.

"You ready to go?" I looked up from the mirror that I was standing in front of. I nodded my head and turned around without making eye contact. As I walked passed her to grab my suitcase I heard a hard puff come out of her nose. She was pissed. And I don't give a damn.

It kills me how I can say all this sincere shit like I want her or I need her but then I go off and do the opposite of what I'm feeling. I honestly find it pretty amusing.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the door. Our flight leaves in about three hours so I don't see the whole fucking point of leaving right now. "Tzuyu are you okay?"

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. Thankfully I was facing away from her. The reason I get annoyed when people ask me that is because, well why the hell would you ask that?! If someone is on the ground crying or bleeding to death or just got hit by a car you don't ask ' are you okay?' No, they are not okay, they just got hit by a fucking car. You ask ' what's wrong' or ' what hurts?' So yeah, I wasn't really pleased with that question.

So instead of verbally answering I just nodded my head and continued walking to the door. You would think by now I would know Sana enough to where her limits are.

She took my bag out of my hand and pushed me against the wall. I'm starting to think she likes walls. "I have been trying so damn hard to support you because of what happened but the thing is, Tzuyu I have needs that you are not fulfilling and I'm getting very impatient." I could feel how upset she was through how hot her breath was. It smelt good, but it was hot. But being who I am, I did nothing but chuckle.

"Well, I guess that makes two of us." With that said I did the unthinkable and pushed passed her. She tried to grab my wrist but I moved it to the point she couldn't grab it.

I picked up my suitcase and phone and walked out of the hotel.

When I got outside I waved a cab down and told him to drive to the airport. As I was getting into the car I looked back up at the hotel to see Sana staring down at me. I shook my head and got into the car. I knew I was in for it but she can't do much once we get home.

I will be at school half the time and my dad will also be home. Then it hit me. My dad. Every time I think about him I think about them together and it absolutely disgusts me. How can I have done this to my dad and more importantly to myself? I got myself into a sticky mess and I know it's going to be down there impossible to get out.

But I have to keep my distance from Sana. No matter what the outcome is.

*******

Its currently 3 am in the morning and I am lying in my bed staring at the ceiling of my room. Once I moved in here I had put up stars on the ceiling and I'm really glad I did because it's a beautiful sight. It's like looking up at the Galaxy and just losing yourself in it. I always had this thing where I just stare at something and it calms me. It's like listening to music for me.

During the plane ride, I didn't talk to Sana at all. Every time she came near me, I pretended I had to go to the bathroom. Which was a lot? What I find pretty funny was that one of the people that were on the plane came up to me and offered cranberry juice cause she thought I had a urine affection.

Of course, I accepted it. She was actually pretty nice. Her name was Lisa, she had blonde shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and a nose ring with a sleeve tattoo. She was really attractive but I wasn't really paying attention to that and I could tell she wasn't either.

We talked for the entire trip and Sana didn't bug me after that but I felt her eyes on me the entire time.

Once we got home thankfully my dad was there so I just went straight to my room and started unpacking. The day slowly went by and I just texted Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. Speaking of Jeongyeon, we have become very close. All three of us really like each other and feel totally comfortable with one another, even though we all haven't hung out yet. We did make a group chat and decided to go out next Saturday for drinks.

I slowly started to drift off to sleep, my eyes were becoming heavy by the second but they quickly opened when I heard something. I sat up and looked around my room. The noise kept coming and I was really confused until I recognized the sound. It was Sana moaning.

You've got to be kidding me.