7

Jungkook was using his phone while laying on his bed. He was just scrolling blankly, his mind was filled with the thoughts of Y/n. He tried to distract himself by using his phone, but it became very difficult for him to focus on anything that is not related to Y/n. It has been a week of Y/n ignoring Jungkook.

*Today's Flashback*

Jungkook walked in hoping atleast today Y/n will not ignore him but Fate wasn't on his side.

He looked at her as he walked past her making his way towards his locker. Y/n completely ignored his existence. He didn't want to admit it but he felt his heart break into million pieces when he made eye contact with her as she accidentally looked at him and immediately looked away and rolled her eyes.

'Did she forget about me that easily' he thought.

They had the same class. Y/n had her seat next to him.

Usually she used to enter the class as soon as Jungkook used to enter the class or she used to wait for Jungkook and enter the class while talking to him, while Jungkook ignored her.

Now Y/n didn't even enter the class even when Jungkook entered the class and took his seat. Y/n took her own sweet time, while now Jungkook was waiting for her impatiently. He just wanted to look at her atleast. He glanced at the class door everytime a student entered the class, thinking it was Y/n.

When the class was about to start Y/n entered the class while the cool breeze swaying her hair making her look prettier.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Y/n walking in the class towards him. He was amazed to see her. Her beautiful eyes, fragile body, cheeks that turned pink due to the cold weather and lastly those beautiful red pair of lips.

'She might talk to me today!' Jungkook thought excitedly as he continued staring at her without even blinking!

She came closer to him. Jungkook became nervous and felt that his heart might come out of his chest. He started blushing just by her coming near him.

'She's coming!!! What should I do??!!!!'

He tried to calm himself but his blushing cheeks wasn't helping at all. The smell of her strawberry perfume entered his nostrils. He started feeling happy just by her presence near him.

But all his hopes came crashing down as Y/n sat on her seat, not even glancing at him.

He was hurt would be an understatement. He was shattered. He doesn't even know why was he craving for her attention. He just looked down at his book as Y/n started reading her book as well.

The lecturer started teaching. But he wasn't able to focus on him as Y/n was just sitting just a few distance away from him.

He noticed her from his peripheral vision. He slightly glanced at her just not to make obvious. He saw Y/n fully concentrated on what the lecturer was teaching. He noticed how her eyes was focused on the lecturer. Her cute pointed nose and cheeks were slightly pink as it was a cold weather. Her lips slightly apart.

He unconsciously smiled at the beautiful sight.

"Jeon Jungkook concentrate", the lecturer yelled making Jungkook come out of his dreamland.

He immediately looked at the lecturer, slightly embarrassed of being caught by the lecturer.

But the lecturer yelling him didn't stop him from staring at her. He took few glances of her frequently as soon as he got a chance.

Soon the class was over.

'What the class just started now! How can it end so early!!'

He was so busy admiring Y/n that he didn't notice the time fly by.

Y/n quickly took her books and went out of the class.

Jungkook just stared at her leaving figure.

'Why did you not talk to me or even greeted me?'

*End of flashback*

Jungkook groaned at the memory of Y/n ignoring him, AGAIN.

But as he remembered of Y/n sitting close to him, he smiled again as he felt butterflies in his stomach just by the thought of that.

When will you talk to me again and give me attention like the old times?

He thought as he fell asleep.