8

Although Jungkook kept denying the fact that Y/n made his heart flutter and made him feel things he has never felt before but he couldn't deny that he felt happy just by looking at her. He feels butterflies in his stomach whenever he sees her. His face turns in bright shade of pink whenever he feels a subtle but accidental touch of her. Y/n used to hug him before now she never even touches him intentionally and that makes him upset. His heartbeat speeds up just by an eye contact with her even for a millisecond. He couldn't deny that Y/n makes him feel weak and nervous. Never in his life Jungkook felt this weak and nervous.

He was a confident, unbothered guy who was always cold and never bothered to know who is around and who is not. But now Y/N's absence bothers him too much. He feels restless. He craves to atleast see her once in a while. He craves for an eye contact even if it's for a millisecond. He craves to talk to her. He craves for her hugs, even a subtle touch makes his day. He craves for her attention.

And at last she craves for her.

The unbothered king Jeon Jungkook is now bothered to get the attention of a girl he hated the most.

I wish those old days come back again.

He sighed getting frustrated and made his way to the college.

Though he was frustrated, he was excited as well. He was excited to see Y/n and her pretty smile and her too much of cuteness. He smiled at the thought of seeing her today.

As he started walking to the college, he saw the fragile figure he was craving to see making her way to the college as well.

She had earphones on and didn't notice that Jungkook was walking right behind her watching her every move. She was singing a Taylor Swift Song.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in~~

She sang to herself while keeping her calm but she was having a concert in her mind. She was oblivious of the other's presence. Jungkook listened to her voice and God her angelic voice blessed his ears! Jungkook's happiness held no bounds. Firstly he was practically spending time with Y/n although the girl infront of him didn't know about the male's presence. He was technically walking to college with her. And on top of that he was listening to her angelic voice that he can listen to his whole life without complaining.

He was smiling like an idiot while walking with her and admiring her simultaneously.

And at last they reached college. Y/n ran to Somi as soon as she saw her and hugged her tightly.

Jungkook was a little upset that their beautiful little moment ruined. But he was actually thanking God hundred times for what happened earlier this morning.

Jungkook smiled contented and walked towards his locker, meeting Hyunjin and Minho there.

"Someone looks happy today", Hyunjin smirked.

"W-What are you talking about?", Jungkook asked flustered.

"What's going on with you? You'll be smiling and then you get upset the other sec. What's up with your mood swings? Are you on your male periods", Hyunjin laughed as he said that.

"You know what I was in a happy mood but you just ruined it!", Jungkook scoffed.

"Stop being cat and dog and let's go to the class", Minho spoke and started making his way towards the class.

"What class do you have now?", Jungkook asked Minho curiously.

"History", Minho replied

That means Y/n and him will be in the same class. I wish I had history as well.

Jungkook groaned. He never liked history but now he was dying to go to history class where Y/n was. He was jealous of Minho now. He just diverted his thought to somewhere else so he'll not feel jealous.

________

I wrote a lot today💅