Intro🖤/ ch.1

WARNING⚠️: STRONGCONTENT
USE OF ALCOHOL
ROUGH SEX
DEGRADING
POWER ABUSE
PTSD

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·         •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

My office was almost stiff at the sound of my boss screaming down the hall, It's been happening all damn day. My colleagues were starting to complain and hell so was I.

I worked for a Hero company after leaving the US for HighSchool and graduating. I moved to Japan. Musutafu, Japan to be Exact. Although at times it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. life was good except for...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAMN EXTRA!"

Well that... Bakugo Katsuki was ruining my life. I couldn't even breath in my Cubicle he was just... so loud. "Would that man put a cork in it...''  Aito Umy, one of my good Co Workers complained. I couldn't say he'd been wrong.

"Shit!'' A woman with slicked back hair yelled. She was holding a Coffee pot. She seemed like she burned herself at the sound of one of Bakugo's whaling screams. She looked like she really hurt herself, tears were forming in her eyes. So I decided to do something. I stood from my cushioned chair and stormed down the hall. My pumps clapped furiously against the Tile flooring.

"KNOW YOUR DAMN PLACE!'' He screamed. Witch was weird because he wasn't in a meeting this time.

"Mr. Bakugo!'' I screeched once I reached his destroyed office. Me and Katsuki had gone to the same Hero HighSchool growing up, UA. though we weren't close. I know him well enough to put him right in his place. He'd always had such a damaging temper. Literally.

He slammed down his phone And looked right at me, "WHAT?"

Okay... maybe I didn't know how to put him in his place. my voice strived as I spoke, "C-could you keep it down... Hyuga just burned herself.''

He scowled. His ruby eyes stared directly into my soul. He began to walk over to my shaking frame. God I hated this man... Once he reached me he raised his hand slowly. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of a hard slap across the face, or even a blow from his explosive quirk. He placed his hands on my shoulders, "huh?'' He turned me around so I was now facing the hall.

He slowly leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Get out of my face. I could care less who burned themselves, tell them to suck it up I'm sure there some dumb ass with a healing quirk is in this shitty place. I didn't hire whiny bitch babies to work for me. There grown Adult Hero's.'' And with that he slammed his door shut. The loud sound filled the building once again.

Fuck you Katuski.