May my world burn| ch.5

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

        °  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·         •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

Standing in the elevator with him was like licking the devil's toenail, hella uncomfortable. Bakugo didn't seem to mind, he had this distasteful eat shit smirk on his face. Was I really getting punished because of their rivalry? I let out a sigh.

"Y/N it's not going to kill you to eat with me." He said looking down at me.

Noooo, but you might.

The elevator door opened and we walked out to the parking lot. I wondered which one of these cars belonged to him. I never saw him as the person to ride around in a rust bucket. I smiled. What was Bakugo's taste like in cars? He grabbed my wrist and led me to a red sports car. It suited him, it looked to be a Mustang, though I wasn't good at telling cars apart, let alone remembering the companies that made them. He opened the door for me.

"Oh so you do have manners?" I said getting in. He slammed the car door close. Rude. Bakugo walked around to the other side getting in. "Not completely." He responded with a smirk and started his car with the push of a button. I rolled my eyes, Ass hole.

We arrived at a small restaurant. I wasn't complaining, he knew I didn't want to be here at all. He opened the door for me once again and we walked into the restaurant. Of course he chose a Caribbean one. I rolled my eyes. We sat at a red cushioned booth near the back. I was surprised to see an old black woman working as the cook. There weren't many like me in Japan that lived here permanently; they often came for quick visits from the USA but never stayed.

"What are you getting?" My boss questioned picking up a menu. "A glass of water and a packet of salt." I replied with a smile, true I was broke but that wasn't the reason I said that, I wanted to get out of here and go home as quickly as possible. "We're not leaving until you eat so you better choose quickly." He gestured from behind the menu. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh through my nose.

I just decided to look at the back of his. Curry, Oxtail, neckbones and so on. This restaurant's theme was spice. Damn. "Curry sounds nice." He mumbled, placing his menu down on the marbled table. "I guess..." I trailed off the 'S' Sounding sarcastic.

A woman with a pink bob walked over to us, she held a notepad and began scribbling our orders down. "Two spicy curry bowls, one pink lemonade and one water." She repeated before walking away.

"So Y/N I've never seen you use your quirk before." He said looking at me. "There's no reason to use it if we're not in battle." I responded. Bakugo began to sound annoyed, "Yeah well it's the reason I hired you, even people around the office use the abilities for dumb shit. You've been working for me for two years now-"

"And don't get paid a damn cent." I interrupted, it didn't matter if I got fired now, I'd have to leave my job eventually in the next month to find a place to live and a closer one again, I already walk ten blocks each day in heels as is. "I pay you
Y/N." He said coldly. It made me laugh a bit, the truth is Katsuki was sitting on a load of cash but he was too much of a selfish bastard to give it up and pay us correctly, especially the women of his company.

"Not enough, I work two jobs Bakugo and still can't afford rent." The woman came back with a tray in one of her hands. It held two bowls of curry like we asked for. "Thank you." I said as she placed everything down on the table and gave us napkins and straws for our drinks.

"Well we'll have to do something about that Y/N..."

✿✿✿

We arrived at my apartment, WE yes WE Bakugo was persistent on seeing what my apartment looked like. Though I denied him he didn't listen and followed me up the stairs when he saw what floor the elevator stopped on.

"Which door?" He asked.

Fucking creep! Did he really follow me? What does he want?! I already ate dinner with him!

I muttered curses under my breath as I walked to my apartment door. He smirked as I put my key in 505, "come in Bakugou we both know you are anyways." I growled out with a fake smile.

He walked in behind me closing the door. "Here?" He questioned looking around my apartment. I get it was small but he didn't have to be rude about it. At least Deku gave me a smile. "You have a problem with my apartment?" I seethed placing the takeout from the restaurant on my kitchen counter.

"No dipshit. Have you got any beer?" He asked me. "Bakugo I don't dr- what are you doing!" He invited himself into my kitchen and began opening my cabinets and throwing things around. "Bakugo I don't drink!" That was a lie.

"Y/N I know you have something.... Now where are you hiding it?" He asked himself, continuing to look around. "Put my shit down Katsuki!" He picked up two glasses and placed them on the island. Bakugo walked out of sight down the hall towards my room. "Come back here!" I yelled following him. He was driving crazy already. "You can't just go marching around in people's homes!"

Oh no....... oh no, no, no, NO! You dumb bitch! You left your- FUCK!

Bakugou smiled. He had something in his hands and I knew exactly what it was.... a fucking vibrator. He chuckled, "I didn't know you were a freaky bitch..." my face heated in embarrassment, "JUST GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed rushing to him to grab it out of his hands. He held it over his head, I was literally jumping like my life depended on it. Which it did... well my sex life ofcourse. "Hold up Y/N-" he said laughing abruptly at my attempt to get it back.

"No give it back!! Give it back!" I screeched grabbing and pulling his arm down. I was beyond embarrassed, tears were even forming in the corner of my L/D/brown eyes I hated being toyed with, even worse my boss was doing it. I finally got it back from his strong grip. I threw it into my nightstand where it was supposed to be in the first place.

"J-just get out." I sniffled, wiping my teary eyes with my sleeve. I didn't wanna look at that dumb smirk on his face whatsoever. I could die right then and there he could've found anything else but it just had to be MY vibrator.

"I'm not gonna fire you Y/N." He chuckled. "I don't care. Get out of my house Katsuki." I snarled, wrapping my arms around myself. I felt exposed, like he'd seen everything. "I was only joking, it's okay that you touch yourself." He winked at me. He fucking winked...

"GET OUT!" I screamed pointing to my door. He scowled more in disbelief, "Fine!" I'll go! But I expect you to be in my office tomorrow by Ten!" He stormed out slamming my house door behind him.

Fuck you Katsuki ....