Late nights| Ch.4

❦ ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★ 
*     °     °·                           •
.   •  .

° ★  • 

I'd finally made it to Bakugo's company. I decided to take the bus so I wouldn't ruin my clothes with gross sweat.

The day had been quite mostly, I was even able to get lots of paperwork done. I truly wondered if he was even here today.

"DAMN DEKU!"

There he is... I knew peace wouldn't last forever. I stood from my cubicle and walked down the hall, I really hoped this wouldn't become a daily occurrence. Why was he talking about Midoriya out of all people? Only one way to find out.

I opened his office door peeking in to see a flaming blonde about to blow midoriya to pieces. His hand held right up to Deku's face... just like the old days. Accept Deku was much bigger now, him and Bakugo were around the same height just framed differently.

"Excuse me." I interrupted with a smile- I knew the janitors were tired of cleaning up Bakugou's destruction.

"Y/N!" Deku said Turning around completely unbothered by his Rival, "We were just talking about you... I was trying to convince Kacchan to let you go early tonight."

Great. Now Madoriya was interfering with my Hot-Headed boss.

"You don't have to do that, Deku." I said closing the door behind me. "Even if he didn't I have other days I'm free." I smiled.

"No you don't." Bakugo growled, dropping his hand. I was at a loss for words.

what the hell? I definitely do have free days this month!

"She's going to accompany me all month including the next, then the next, and so on. So don't even get your hopes up, Freak."

No really. WHAT THE FUCK?! Having to accompany Bakugo will be hell on earth! I wanna die, literally Bakugo blow this shit up.

"Is that true Y/N?" Deku asked, looking hurt once again. "NO! Most serenely not! Bakugo I'm human too! I don't want to-"

"It's not about what you want L/N it's about what's best for the company and I said no."

Fuck you Katsuki.

I heated with anger, I wasn't paid enough for this. I'm literally getting evicted and will end up somewhere on a street. He really had some nerves. Bakugo Katsuki was such an asshole.

"That's okay Y/N I'll find time. Here take my number." He smiled and walked closer to me, although my cheeks burned although my fist shook it all seemed to disappear when Midoriya asked for my phone. I let out a breath and reached into my pants pocket. He placed his number inside with a warm smile.

"I'll see you later, have a nice day Kacchan." He seemed a bit cold towards him... I crossed my arms and looked right into the maniacs raging eyes.

"What, you want a red carpet or somethin'? get the fuck out."

I turned to walk out, I hated him so much. Now he was making sure to make my life hell even when I wasn't at work? "Eat my ass Bakugo." I mumbled to myself walking out.

"You'll have to be closer next time!" He yelled back from his office. I stood frozen in shock. My boss just heard me tell him to eat my ass and I didn't get fired?! What the fuck is going on with him?

✿✿✿

By the time I was done doing all of the work Bakugo airdropped me it was 6:32 pm.... Everyone left at 3:00.

Bakugo must hate me.

I yawed, shutting off my laptop and slipping it into my bag. A knock sounded on the door frame. I looked over to see no other than Bakugo himself leaning against it.

"Let's go get some dinner..."

I could only Tsk, "Ha, with you? I'll pass." I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder ready to make my escape.

"That wasn't a question. I'm telling you to get dinner with me." He pushed, narrowing his eyes.

"You can't force me to eat with you. End of story, good night." I said walking towards the open door he so rudely was blocking by leaning against.

"Do you want to get fired Y/N?" Was he really asking that of all questions? He's psycho! Absolutely fucking phyco! forcing me to eat dinner with his sad lonely ass. I threw my hand up scoffing, "Fine!, I'll eat with you!" I said scowling.

"Glad we could come to an agreement. Let's go asshat."