Just once| Ch. 9

❦ ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·            •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

I watched him, my eyes twitching as he slid his chair back. My lip curled I was on the verge of telling him to kiss my ass right to his dumb fucking face; becuse he had me all the way fucked up!

"Three days off... pick up my pen and I'll give you three days off."

"Tch, gonna have to do a lot more than that Bakugo. You got me fucked if you think I'm gonna get on my knees for you." I Firmly said, standing my ground.

His jaw seemed to lock, and his fist clenched.

"Five. Five days off.... your pick." I laughed, god I loved seeing this side of him. What am I saying?!

"Try again Katsuki." My jaw clenched as well, I was assured I'd milk the fuck out of his pride, I wasn't going to get on my knees unless I was getting something back.

"Fuck.... Y/N..... TWO WEEKS OKAY? I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR OWN PERSONAL VACATION JUST GRAB THE FUCKING PEN."

I smiled. I loved driving him deeper into his insanity, "Deal." I said softly. I could see his chest tighten.

Damnit.... don't do any stupid shit!

Just hand him the pen and go about your day!

You don't need him!

I swayed my hips seductively, ignoring my bitchy inner voice once again, she always worked against me. I was going to drain the life out of him with every step. I wanted him to beg me to stay and talk to his sorry selfish ass.

He clenched his dress pants. I could see his cheeks reden as I licked my glossy lips and bent down in front of him.

"Fucking tease...." he mumbled watching my ass spread as I picked up his pen. I deliberately put my hand right onto his knee to help myself up.

"This yours Katsuki?" I asked softly.

"Don't test me Y/N...." he growled out, his eyes flickering from my ass back to mine.

Andddddd I just had to. Fuck I don't know what it was, I loved seeing him on the verge of loosing it all. I licked up the side of his pen, never breaking eye contact. His lips pursed close, like he wanted to say something but ignored it.

I pressed the side of his pen to his lips. The only way he was getting it from me was biting it out my hand like a dog. He slowly opened his mouth. I could feel the anger radiating off of him. He latched onto it, taking it from me.

I stood up completely and smirked. He could never have me which made this all the more entertaining.

I gave him a smile, "Good boy....." I cooed and walked out of his office. Yes this was a dangerous game I was playing but I felt like the headmaster.

Who's the bitch now Katsuki?