Cake and wine| ch.3

❦ ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★ 
*     °     °·                            •
.   •  .

° ★  • 

Deku took a seat on the couch, there wasn't much to explore. My apartment was more like a studio one with a hall leading to my room, the washroom, and bathroom. I sat the plate down on the kitchen island and grabbed two glasses out of the cabinet. Yes I was exhausted but this is Izuku Midoriya we're talking about. You'll only get company like this once in a lifetime. I poured the red wine into both of the glasses equally.

I had such a crush on him. I'd blame the media and my nice guy syndrome. But who wouldn't he was friendly fought the villain's with a smile just like my childhood crush All Might. He was truly a prodigy. (All might not small might y'all)

"So... Y/n I heard you worked for Katsuki Bakugo ."

Not this damn fleabag ass Pomeranian again...

"That's correct, I'm an attorney for him.'' I handed him his glass and he took it with a 'thank you' "Even though I don't feel like one I just work in a cubicle like everyone else.''

"Kacchan needs an attorney?'' He asked as I sat next to him with the cake and two forks.

I remembered the nickname Deku always called him in UA and smiled.

"Well someone has to be there when he blows shit up...'' I added crossing my legs and placing the cake down. I took a bite and handed him the other fork, "let's split it." I said in between chews. He gladly obliged, splitting the slice into two halves.

"F/Cake is so good!'' I moaned out.

"I'm glad you like it. I went to Mina's family bakery to get it."

"No wonder it tastes so out of this world.." He let out a chuckle, at least he thought my pon's were funny. I didn't want to bore him. Deku turned to face me, again with those green emerald eyes.

"I had such a crush on you in UA..." he trailed with a smile.

"You did?'' I didn't want to sound overly confident so I left a bit of worry behind my voice, truth is it is rumored around the school a few times. But at that time I was too focused on becoming a Pro Hero... the whole industry was a scam.

"Yeah, who do you take me for Y/N I wouldn't lie to you!'' his brows scrunched up as he had a questioning face on. "I just couldn't believe Thee Deku had a crush on me, the exchange student.'' I laughed trying to blow it off. Bad idea.

"Why not? I mean I'm not that special." He protested.

Oh yes you are.

"Have you seen your fights?! You're like a powerhouse Deku!'' I smiled, Taking a sip of my wine.

"Midoriya...'' He corrected me. "Just call me Midoriya.'' He picked up his glass as well and took a drink. I couldn't help but watch his Adam's Apple bob up then down. God why was he so attractive?

"Okay then Midoriya...'' I placed my glass on the coffee table, "How's All Might doing?'' he seemed to wince at the sound of his name. "He's.... In a better place now...." I clasped my hand against my mouth. God, I was such a dummy. "Deku I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!''

He laughed, "Should have said he was in a vacation nursing home, huh?"

"Deku!'' I yelled playfully, slapping his arm. He grabbed my wrist stopping it from coming back to me.

"I told you to call me Midoriya.'' He seemed a bit annoyed but he quickly masked it with a smile. He placed my hand on his freckled cheek.

I laughed nervously, it wasn't like I couldn't hurt him if he tried to hurt me. I didn't have a weak cookie cutter quirk. His phone began to ring stopping his lust filled eye contact.

"Look I have to go Y/n.. it was nice seeing you again!'' he laughed standing up. I did as well ready to walk him out of the door. "You should come to the club with me and Todoroki.''

I laughed "shoto at a party?!''

"Crazy right?'' He chuckled opening the door.

"I'm free tomorrow if Bakugou doesn't stack papers on me."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't. I'll stop by tomorrow!"

I didn't know what he meant by that, but after all he was the number One Hero after all I waved him goodbye and shut my door.

Izuku midoriya stopped by MY place for cake and wine....

And then the fan girl moment started.