Shivery Isnt Dead| Ch.12

A/N: The way I literally had to force myself to write this 😀

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·              •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

My throat tightened as I walked down the dim hallway. I didn't know what to feel.

Used....

Fucked....

A damn disgrace.

I felt tears threaten to fall. Fuck I hate crying especially because of an ass hole like him. He used me as a fuck and went on his way... I stopped walking for a moment. I could feel my blood boil and even after tonight is not like I'll be able to Confront him. I'll be on vacation.

Girl if you don't stomp into his office tomorrow. He will not be using you FOR SHIT.

I agreed with the inner me. I was not going to be his bitch. No matter how good he fucked me.

I walked into the elevator and felt my phone buzz... I sniffled fighting the tears as I reached for it.

"Hello?..."

"Hey Y/N... I just got back from hero work and I was wondering if you wanna go grab a bite to eat?" Midoriya asked.

"I-I.... I have to shower first.." I shuttered. I wasn't expecting him to call... not after Bakugo.

"Mind if I come over and shower with you? O-only if you want..."

I stood silently waiting for an answer to come... But I was still to in shock...

"I'm sorry for asking! That was really perverted-"

"Hurry there. I'm starving." I hung up the phone. There was no way in fuck I was going to let Katsuki be the last to touch me. Even if Deku just wanted to cuddle.

✿✿✿

I finally made it home. I changed out of my clothes and put on a pink silk robe. I tied my hair up and waited for Deku. He arrived just five minutes after I finished giving me no time to prep snacks like fruit or something.

I opened my door to the freckled faced guy I liked so much. He gave me a boyish smile. I noticed he was holding a black silk box in his hands but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey Y/N!"

I decided not to answer, just to turn around and walk to the shower. If I was going to play this I wanted to do it right.

I peeked over my shoulder to see him shimming his shoes off. His face was covered by his shirt. I watched his ab's move with every tug. I would never get tired of that sight.

I walked into the bathroom and slipped my robe over my shoulders. I stepped onto the tub and watched as Midoriya followed in behind me. His cheeks were red, he had nothing but his briefs on and even then he was covering his... friend with his hands.

"C'mere.... you don't have to be shy...... Deku." I shut the curtain letting a smirk come across my lips.

Not even five seconds later the shower curtain flew open. "What did you call me Y/N?" He smiled, still giving off that innocent persona. I watched him step out of his boxers.

"De-ku." I cooed at him.

"You're playing a dangerous game Y/N.... did I not fuck that name out of your vocabulary last time?" He asked me not breaking eye contact. I felt my back press against the tile wall. He was sooo much bigger now...

"Maybe It just slipped back into my vocabulary... you learn new words every day."

"You're very, very funny. you know that right?" I couldn't even get a word out. He'd turned me to face the wall. The hot water ran down my back before he pressed himself against it. He pressed kisses soft into my neck and down my spine. They traveled lower.... And lower.

He let out a chuckle. I didn't know the reason. He kissed into my neck softly sucking my flesh. I pushed his head into me letting out a moan, my body jolted onto the tips of my toes as I felt one of his fingers pushing to my heating intrace.

"So fucking good." he mummbled agianst me. His tongue met the shell of my ear. I watched as he grabbed the bar of soap.

"Shit.... Midoriya." I moaned out leaning my head back over his shoulder.

"What happened to Deku?" he crowed, deep and softly in my ear. He pressed the tip of the bar soap above the bud of my nipple. Circling slowly. I let out a gasp as he pitched the other. Izuku Midoriya was a kinky bastard, yet I wasn't complaining. "I d- don't know a Deku..'' I said, biting my lip.

"Are you sure Y/N?" he asked huskily.

"Yes."

"Good." He pulled his fingers away from me along with the bar, my eyes snapped open at the loss. "What are you doing?"

He smiled innocently, "Cleaning up, that's what the showers for isn't it?"

"A-are you punishing me? Look I'm sorry-"

"Of Course not! Why would I punish a silly mistake?" he asked, lathering himself with soap.

Oh please.... You almost put a hole through my wall last time.

"Hurry, I want to take you somewhere."