I should've gone to bed| Ch.6

❦ ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·          •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

I was whipped by the time I showered. Him messing with me just kept replaying over and over. I layed down in my bed completely exhausted, why was he ruining my life? What did I do to him?

Fuck did you see his arms?

Shit. Not again..........

I covered my eyes with my hands, I'd been having sexual thoughts since he left....... Ass hole. Why him of all people! I hate him! We're supposed to hate him! I rolled my eyes, I was so damn turned on. No one had ever talked to me like that before,

Dumb ass, Bitch...

I did hate being spoken to like that but... it's the way he says it, a growl hidden behind every word. He was truly driving me to insanity with him, Katsuki Bakugou..........

I reached into my night stand, god I knew I would regret this. I brought out my vibrator, the same one his hands were all over And turned it on. It buzzed loudly, all I could do was bite my lip to the sounds.

Fuck just go to bed.... go to bed.... FUCK!

I threw my "toy" across the room now discussed at the thought of hands being all over it and slipped my hand into my pants....... I was scared. Yes I've masterbaited before but never to a person. I couldn't get Katsuki off my mind. My thoughts were just running wild all the different positions he could put me in all the different positions........... him and Deku could put me in. Hell! Why where they fucking with me!

Ping......

It was my phone. Thank God it stopped my restless mind. I picked it up and unlocked it.

Midoriya: Y/N are you still awake? I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok....

Deku? What's he doing up this late?

can't sleep.

Typing bubbles appeared on the screen...

Midoriya: I really wanna help with that.... is it ok if I come over?

You have work Tomorrow and Bakugou is on your ass say no!

But he's Deku.........

Bitch he's just another human like you!

Yeah but he's a special one......

Girl don't do it!

Can't we think about it?

No!!!