Desire| Ch.7

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·           •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

"What?"

Bitch he did not just ask you if you think about fucking Bakugou....

You catching this shit?

"Tell me how rough you think he gets.... Y/N please." He begged cupping my breast in one of his hands, he used the other to push my hips into his hard dick. God he was huge... from what I could feel.

This is so fucking hot. I could feel myself burning up. He just told me to tell Bakugou to fuck off and now he was back talking about him. I can't fucking win!

"C'mon baby.... just tell me what you want done to you, tell me how many times you've thought about Kacchan." He started kissing my chest, nipping and leaving hickeys. I couldn't help but give in...

"M-Midoriya" I moaned as he moved up to my neck...one of my weak spots, damn he was good with his tongue... "I thought about him fucking me right before you texted...." I said breathlessly grinding against his hard-on, I was soaked....

"Ohhh fuck Y/N..... keep talking." He groaned back against my burning skin.

Damit Midoriya......

"I- fuckkkk- I want him to turn me around and fuck me on his desk... slam into while I'm crying like a bitch, fuck, I want him to call me a bitch...." the more I talked the clothes he took off of me. By the time I was just in my panties I was ready to cum' On his damn thigh like a horny mutt.

"I needed to get you worked up... God I wanna taste you." He spoke softly, pressing me into the couch.

Me or yourself?

Fuck it dosent matter, this is hot as hell...

He pulled his arms above himself and slipped off his sweater. Freckles. Freckles were everywhere. They spotted his shoulders the most he looked so damn sexy. He trailed small kisses down my body, starting at my chest. I hated this... why was I being teased so much?

"Midoriya, pleaseeeeee!" Oh great I reduced myself to begging for some dick...

The look in his eyes was completely feral, I knew he was holding back.... there was no way he was storing all that power and didn't slip up not once. I had to make this a game for him. He wasn't going to give me what I wanted as plain old 'Midoriya.'

"Are you going to fuck me or not Deku?" I said faking annoyance...

"Don't call me that... you know my name Y/N." For once in his time being here he seemed deadly serious. That sure enough flipped a switch.

"I don't know, do I, Deku? Or is your pull out game to weak for you to fuck me?" I had to pray, those few words alone brought him to his breaking point. Note to self never push a saviour over the edge.

I watched his eyes darken, no longer there lucky green color, "you think your so fucking funny. I'm gonna show you the punchline." He lifted me up and slammed me against the closest wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my breathing was harsh, just having the air knocked out of me.

"Say my name Y/N, the right one." His hand reached between us and pulled out his dick. I could see it throb from the high position he held me at. Pre-cum leaked from his pink tip.

Fuck he's huge... your pussy ain't built for that! You know this maneeee!

I swallowed at the thought of his dick stretching me. He sweats hung low on his hips, I really wished he would just take them off and fuck my like some crazied villain. "Deku." I mumbled biting my lip with a peeking smile.

"I'm going to break you... I really hope your quirk is healing."

Something like that. I'd never spilled to ANYONE about what I can do... it was nerve manipulation I could stop you completely leaving you parlized with a single touch. It was so interesting seeing poor perverts drop to the floor and be wheel bound for the rest of their life. I could fuck someone's life up with a measly tap on the shoulder, but I wasn't all nerve damage could do.... that's a mistery tool for later.

"Fuckkkk...." I gasped feeling midoriya slam into me, he wasn't playing around....

"You fucking wanted this- FUCK- Y/N you feel so good...... you wanted me begging you to call me by my name like some bitch boy."

"Deku.........

"Deku.............

I could feel my stomach tighten. It was just too big, it felt like I was abusing my pussy... dammit.

His hand snaked up to my hair, I hated people touching it. Especially after I just detangled it. But fuck did it feel good to have my head snatched back agisnt a wall.

"Say my fucking name, fuck- ..... god you're so tight.......... Shit you're milking the fuck out of me........ just say it."

"De-Ku." I managed to get out in between his painful thrust..... he was filling me up perfectly.

He flipped me around. My face now pressed against the cold barrier. He was fucking THEE absolute shit out of me. I tried to grip onto something, anything! I started to imprint 'C's' into my palms this feeling, this feeling was euphoric. He wedged his forearm in between my hands.

"Go ahead..... hurt me..... do it!.. Fucking Mark me up!" He growled out. SHIT he was driving me insane, I could come right there with no stimulation to my clit.

"Deku.................... Deku please!" I Cried out, almost inaudible. This man was literally Detroit smashing my pussy. No remorse.

"SAY IT WITH ME MI- DOR- I- YA!" He chanted over and over again. Yup definitely felt like I needed a genie with the way my pussy was throbbing.....

I gave in... I had to too, this was a game I'd never win...

"MIDORIYA PLEASE!" I screamed, scratching down his arm.

"Good girl." His free hand came in contact with my clît and rubbed circles ferociously. The coil in my stomach loosened tremendously as I shook on his dick. My jaw locked open and yet no sounds escaped.

"Yessssss..... fucking milk me-Yesss........Oh fuck, ....IM GONNA CUM' FUCK, Y/N!" He pulled out of me and all of a sudden I was dazed in my knees facing him. He held me in place by my hair and I opened my mouth... hot ropes sprayed all over my face and outed tongue. He pumped himself slowly groaning untill the last drop.

He knelt down so he was eye level with me, "looks like Izuku Madoriya's pull out game isn't weak..." he said rubbing his thumb pad over my lips. "I hope it was ok to come on your face..." he pouted a bit ashamed at himself. I was speechless, my eyes were like glass... couldn't see shit, didn't care to hear shit.

"Here I'll help you clean up.." he brought me into one of the Messiest kisses I've had yet.

This man is nastyyyyy... DOESN'T HE CARE THAT HIS CUM' ON YOUR MOUTH?

Jesus Izuku at least has some self respect you freak.....

He pulled away. "Here you've got some on your cheek....... I'll get it for you." His tongue darted out lapping his cream and swallowing it. He placed his thumb that was once on my clit into his mouth and sucked my juices off of it.

He smiled "We taste so good together Y/N..."

what have you got your black ass into this time?