One Last Time| Ch.11

❦ ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

❦  ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔

°  •  .°•   ✯
   ★  
*     °     °·             •
      .   •                  .

                °            ★    •

I could only feel suffocated by the look in his eyes. I fucking hated him through and through.

Damint!

I smashed my lips into his, his tongue felt so good against mine. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto my desk.

Fuck where going to get caught....

I tried to pull away from him but he only gripped me tighter.... Fucking Katsuki... I wrapped my hand around his wrist and set off his nerves causing his hand to cramp.

"FUCK Y/N!'' he yelled, pulling away from me.

My breathing was heavy. I didn't wanna hurt him but if I didn't stop him he could get fired from the head administration.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?'' he was pissed, understandable.

"You're not thinking clearly...'' I said breathlessly. He swallowed, drawing my attention back to his neck. He pressed himself in between my legs and leaned his weight against my desk. I was getting wet just from his heat being there.

"Don't tell me to get my head straight, Im not fucking crazy.'' He grumbled.

Ding, ding, ding, and that was a lie....

"Maury says different...'' I whispered out.

Why are you making jokes?

Do you want his crazy ass to kill you?

He held my gaze. Not a word nore tic came from him, just heated eye contact.

"There is not enough space....'' 

"What-'' he lifted me up, throwing me on his shoulder. I watched as my sitting space became smaller, and smaller...... and smaller.

"Katsuki put me down!'' I screamed squirming in his grip and he walked down the hall. He said nothing. So I placed my palm on his back, activating my quirk. His movement jerked but he completely ignored it.

How the fuck....

I did it again with more power. Nothing... he kicked his office door closed, I really hoped we were the only two left there.  I shivered as I saw every knick-nac on his desk fall to the floor. He tossed me onto it. He was going absolutely feral.

His hands traveled down to his belt buckle, I couldn't help but watch his hands as he finally unzipped his fly.

4K,4K,4K,4K!!