2- Traitor

Hahaha-wait

GhostbursBlues

You wake up in the medical room of L'manburg. With torches all around you and your brother sitting in the chair across from you.

"oh y/n, you finally woke up." Wilbur walks over to you and grabs your arm, "we need to go, we are planning an attack come on." He pulled you off the bed and led you to the caravan with all the others.

"So here's the plan..." Wilbur started, "We load up on arrows and shoot them from afar for as long as possible. Once they get close enough, we will take our swords and attack."

Everyone nods and you all take another look at the map, having quiet conversations will one another every once in a while.

After a few minutes you all disperse. You go over to your room and begin sharpening your sword and putting all your collected arrows in your backpack

~~~~~~~~~

We were all standing in our base, listening for any sort of movement when Wilbur spotted a netherite set of armor poke around the top of the wall. He pointed over to it and loaded up his bow.

"GO! FIRE!" Wilbur yelled and you all shoot your arrows.

"Wilbur they are coming for us!" Tommy yells and you can see the horror in his eyes.

"Come over here." Eret calmly says.

Eret brings you all down to a dark tunnel underground, away from the fight above.

The tunnel leads to a room filled with chests labeled with each of your names. The walls were made of black stone and there was a button in the middle.

"Woah Eret, What's this?" You all searched around the room, opening chests and looking at the walls.

"There's nothing in the chests" Tubbo spoke.

No one spoke for a few minutes which left you with many questions.

'Why isn't Eret talking? Where did Dream go after he knocked us out? Why did Eret insist on coming down here so early on?'

You didn't have much time to think of the answers to those questions because Tommy finally spoke up,

"What does this button do?" Tommy walked over to the button and pressed it.

Suddenly all the walls opened up and people with shining netherite armor came out and started running towards all of you.

You quickly pulled out your shield and blocked an attack from the one and only Dream, with his axe tearing a small line in the spruce wood on your shield.

You swing your sword towards his neck but he easily blocked it. He pushed the sword back to you and with one kick, he hit you to the ground on your back.

He was now kneeling over you, readjusting the axe in his hand to go and hit your head. You block with your sword but he keeps on persisting with the attack.

You glance over at Tommy. He's fighting Sapnap on the ground with a huge gash in his leg. He locked eyes with you and you could see him breathing heavily.

You notice Sapnap raising his foot up right over Tommy's head.

"TOMMY NO!" Before he could react, Sapnap had already kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

Sapnap walked over to Eret, assuming Tommy was going to die from blood loss in only a few minutes.

Eret exchanged a look with Sapnap and yelled over the noise filling the room, "down with the revolution boys, it was never meant to be."

You glared at Eret in disbelief of what you were witnessing. One of your best friends and biggest ally had just betrayed you in the worst way possible.

"A TRAITOR" Someone yelled from the other side of the room.

You looked back up to Dream and realized he put his arm next to your head so he was leaning down closer to you.

He fully came down to your ear and whispered, "Are you ready to die, darling?"

Your mind was racing a mile a minute, but you somehow created a plan.

You let go of your shield so that one of your hands was free, "you wish." You glared up at him as you pushed his elbow in with your fist, causing him to lose his balance.

Dream fell on top of you and you used all your strength to free yourself and get off the ground. Somehow you got to a standing position and managed to grab your shield with no one coming to attack you.

You looked over to Tubbo and noticed how George was about to hit him.

You ran and dived into George, tackling him to the ground and causing his axe to fall out of his hand. You punched him in the face a few times until he stopped fighting you but stopped when you saw Dream grab George's free weapon.

Dream brought the axe above his head and aimed it right for your back. You rolled off of George as quickly as possible and landed on the ground, barely missing Dream's attack.

"Guys! We have to go now! Drop your things! Go through the tunnel!" Wilbur's voice filled the room.

You look over at everyone in the room, seeing the panic in their eyes. You shake the fear out of your brain and immediately stand up, dropping your sword and dodging another attack from Dream.

Tommy was still limping from his leg being hurt so you walked over quickly to help him.

You grabbed onto Tommy's hand and darted down the tunnel, turning around every so often to make sure no one was following you guys.

A/N- Don't be sad, Dream's new manhunt comes out today

927 words