5- Rules

"Y/n, It's me."

You quickly turn your head to the side, seeing a green and white striped hat peek out from the bushes below your window.

"...Dad?"

You hadn't seen your dad in years after he disappeared during the early days of the SMP. You were young at the time and just assumed he died because of the stories that Wilbur had told you. But he was here, talking to you.

"Yeah it's me, but no one can realize I'm back, at least not yet." He stood up fully, still being below you but you could now see his entire self.

"Why are you here? And what are those?" You pointed to the mysterious black wings on his back.

I'm very sorry y/n but I can't tell you anything right now." He sounded genuinely upset.

"What? You come back after disappearing for 10 years and then think I'm not going to have questions? I thought you were dead!" Your tone was stronger than it should have been, which you both realized shortly after you quit speaking.

"Go back to bed now, I'll find you again soon, I love you, y/n." Phil went off in the opposite direction and you quickly slipped under the blankets and pretended you were asleep.

'Why did he come back to talk to ME? How did he know where I was? Why wasn't he concerned I was here?'

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't realize someone had come into your room. Dream most likely sent them in to check on what the noise was but you were annoyed still. You waited for them to walk towards the door again and then you opened your eyes. A dark-haired male who was somewhat short and skinny was walking out of your room calmly, you assumed it was George from the times you had seen him during fights and walking around every so often.

You thought little of it because your brain was so exhausted from everything that happened that day and after only a few minutes your mind drifted into sleep, finally getting the peaceful rest you needed.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Yesterday was a blessing compared to how your morning started today.

Before the sun was completely rising, Sapnap came into your room banging two pots together and yelling in your face.

"Get the fuck out." You rolled over on your stomach and hugged the pillow around your head to block out some of the noise.

"No, Dream wants you downstairs." He put the pots closer to your ear.

"Tell him I'm tired and I don't want to talk to him." Your voice was toneless.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Remember what happened yesterday?" He pulled at your shirt and patted your head to get your attention.

You cringed, "He told you about that?"

"Yep."

"Ugh, fine." You rolled your eyes and sat up, pushing Sapnap away from you.

"K, cool." He put the pots down and walked out of the room.

You stood up, stretching your arms and checking the bandages on your leg before walking out of the room.

"I hope you know that I have no clue where I'm going!" You yell, hoping Sapnap heard you.

'Wait, I could escape so easily right now'

You looked around at the hallway you were now in, there were only closed doors on all sides so you walked to the curve in the hallway before being met with Dream.

You backed up slowly, "Don't even think about it." He pulled you by your arm. You assumed he knew you were planning on finding a way out, but you didn't want to ask questions.

You walked slowly just to make him mad but regretted your decision as it only made him grab onto your arm tighter, making you lose feeling in your entire hand.

He led you to a very open room with a gigantic table in the middle. They layered the walls with gilded blackstone and had banners throughout the entire room. It was tall and had chandeliers lighting up the space.

"Sit." He pointed to an open seat and pushed you down onto it.

You glared at him but sat down anyway.

He sat in the seat next to you, turning the chair slightly to make him face you a bit more. "Okay, I'm going to tell you the rules and you will not speak unless I tell you to, got it?"

You chuckled and rolled your eyes, "Rules? I'm not a child."

"You act like one."

You lifted your hand up to smack him, but he grabbed your wrist before your hand could make contact with the white mask covering his face.

"Son of a bitch." You mumbled under your breath as you lowered your hand back into your lap.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." You mumbled again.

"That's what I thought." He smirked, "So rule number one, you can't leave, but that's pretty obvious. Rule two is that you must do everything me or my friends say with no argument."

"What? I'm not some slave you get to boss around all day, I'm my own person." You protested, getting louder and louder with every word.

"I told you not to talk." His voice was suspiciously calm.

"I'm going to say what I want to say Dream, you don't own me-"

"I told you not to talk!" He slammed his fist on the table, causing you to flinch.

He sighed, trying to regain his calm attitude, "I understand you had power over in L'manburg, but here, you are nothing, you're mine now and I have the power to control you when you are here."

"I'm not yours."

"Wanna bet?" He smirked and looked down at you.

Saying nothing, you got up from your chair and walked away from the table. You only got a few steps away before Dream grabbed your wrists and pulled you back into the chair forcefully.

"That's what I thought. Anyways, rule three, You can't talk to anyone in L'manburg unless you're supervised and I approve of it."

You roll your eyes and punch him in the shoulder hard a few times out of anger, but he doesn't react. Instead, he just keeps looking at you struggling to not talk.

"And finally rule number four, you have to do training with us every day."

"What does that mean?" You scoffed.

"It means that you are going to learn how to fight like us so that you can go to war with us."

"I'm not on your side." You stared into his eyes, or at least where you thought his eyes would be if he didn't have the mask on.

He leaned in closer to you until you could feel his breath on your face, "We'll see."

He leaned away and pulled you up from the seat, leading you back to your room and locking the door as he left.

A/N- Okay I understand there is 10x more sexual tension in these chapters than there needs to be but IT IS JUST SO FUN TO WRITE(1180 Words)

@Hahaha-Wait
GhostbursBlues