13- Escape Plan

You blinked your eyes open and felt a cool breeze on your skin. You were in an unfamiliar room covered in stone and the floor was made out of dark obsidian. It was freezing, and you were laying in the middle of the floor.

"What?" You said to yourself as you noticed the chains around your wrists. "Shit."

You glanced around at your surroundings. The chain was connected to a netherite block in the wall. There was a single window at the very top of the wall to your right and the rest of the room was completely empty. The only other thing you saw was a scratched iron door on the opposite side of the room.

'This isn't very tight' You thought to yourself as you stared down at the chains trapping your wrists.

Since you had been barely eating, your wrists had shrunk a significant amount in the past few weeks. All you needed to do was slip your hands from it and you could escape through the window easily.

You sat back in the ground and kicked at the metal chain surrounding your wrists.

clink

One down, one to go.

You repeated the process until your hands were completely free. You grabbed the chain and threw it at the window, shattering it.

You pulled yourself up onto the tiny window sill with your arms and layed flat on your stomach in order to roll out the window. When you exited the room, you were on ground level in a place you didn't recognize.

You didn't even waste a second before sprinting in the opposite direction from the castle, away from Dream.

You kept running and running, only stopping if the pain in your leg became too much.

'I need to see Tommy one last time.'

Your eyes teared up at the thought of looking at him in the casket, lifeless. But you shook the thought out of your brain and kept running.

After a few minutes, you finally saw the outline of L'manburgs walls through the fog. You did it. You escaped from the most powerful people on the server.

Your moment of glory came to a halt though as you heard the menacing voice come from behind you.

"Y/n~" You couldn't tell where it came from but you knew it was close. "You can't run from me now."

You tried to sprint but before you could even take a step, Dream's arm was wrapped around the front of your waist and his other hand was across your mouth. His chest was pressed against your back tightly and he had a very strong grip on you.

He moved his mouth down until it was right next to your ear, "Where do you think you're going?" His low whisper sent shivers down your spine.

You stayed silent.

"Not gonna answer me huh? I'll get you to talk."

He adjusted his hand and moved it below your shirt. His cold hand ran across your stomach and over to your wound. He dug his fingers into it, reopening it and causing blood to spill out from it rapidly.

You screamed out in pain and bent over but that just made the pain worse.

You used your hand to pull on his forearm, freeing it from your mouth. "Stop it!" You screamed.

"Will you answer my questions?" His voice roared through your ear and he pushed harder onto your wound.

"Yes! Yes...Dream...pleas~" You could barely talk.

"Okay." He removed his hand from your stomach and put it on your chin. He spun you around and pulled you closer to him.

Your neck and chin were now covered in your own blood and your body was pressed against Dream's. "What do you want."

"I wanted to ask you some questions." He smirked.

"Like what?"

"What's your ideal first date?" He tried to keep himself from laughing.

"Stop the bullshit Dream."

"I'm being serious." He was still smiling.

"In my home country, in a safe place. Away from you." You answered annoyingly.

"Okay, cool." He looked down towards the ground, "But one more thing."

He glared into your eyes, "What makes you think you can just leave me and not expect me to find you?"

"I hate it there. You really thought I wasn't gonna escape?"

"Whatever let's go." He wrapped his arm around you and supported you as the two of you walked back home.

You fought back a few times and tried to run away but he was always stronger and smarter. The blood was dripping down onto your clothes and onto Dream's hands. You kept getting weaker and weaker. "Why do you keep doing this?" You said with a sleepy voice.

"I need to keep you here, and if that means hurting you, then that's what's going to happen."

"I don't want...to faint again~" Your words were slurred and your vision was blurry.

"Then don't." Dream wrapped your arm around his shoulder which caused him to be carrying most of your body weight. "Stay awake for me, princess."

You didn't have enough energy to comment on the nickname so you just let it go, at least it wasn't 'bitch'.

You managed to stay awake for the whole walk back but you collapsed onto the bed the second you got there.

You felt the bed soaking with your blood and every way you sat sent shooting pains through your spine.

"Let me get some bandages, I'll be back." Dream left the room and locked it behind him.

You were laying down flat in the middle of the bed, with one hand over your stomach and the other one pulling at your hair in an attempt to change where the pain was. You laid there, taking deep breaths and trying to hold back all the tears that desperately wanted to escape.

Dream came back bursting into your room and sat on the bed next to you. He had rubbing alcohol and bandages in his hands. "I think we've been in this similar situation before." He smiled at you.

"Yeah, I guess so." You looked down at the rubbing alcohol in his hand, "Shit."

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He lifted up your blood-stained shirt. You winced from the cold air that was now hitting your bare stomach.

Dream poured the liquid onto your stomach, hearing the same hissing sound from the last time you did this. It hurt like a bitch which caused you to grip the blanket below you tightly.

"Okay, it's over, now for the bandages." He sighed.

Dream patched up the bloody area on your torso. It didn't hurt that bad but you would flinch when his icy hands would graze across your bare skin.

"Okay all done, do you feel okay?" He questioned.

"No, but why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden?"

"Well, cause I felt bad about doing this to you, but don't expect this treatment all the time." He tapped you on the leg lightly.

"I hate you." You looked directly at the ceiling but still felt his gaze on you.

"Yeah, I know you do." He stepped back onto his feet and gathered all the things he came in with.

'Why doesn't he care that I left? Shouldn't he lock me up more securely? Whatever at least I'm not dead.'

You thought you were in the clear from consequences since he started walking out of the room but before he left, he turned back around to look at you, "Oh and we will be discussing your punishment tomorrow. Be in the dining hall by six o'clock, no excuses."

You rolled your eyes as he left. How were you supposed to know the time? Dream didn't give you a clock.

Your stomach twisted and turned from hunger all night and it had a burning pain from the fresh wound.

You didn't sleep at all that night.

A/N: Creo que tu es muy bonita. Por favor bebe un poco de agua te quiero<3 (1338 Words)

she's in her spanish arc your honor😈