10-Wonderland

"Y/N."

You whip your head around and search for the source of the voice you heard. Your eyes glazed over every plant, decoration, and light source surrounding you before meeting your eyes with a man you know all too well.

"Dad."

Phil opened his arms as he walked towards you. You hesitated but inched closer to him. Phil made eye contact with you the whole way. After a few seconds, he approached you and wrapped his arms around your back. You planted your feet into the cold grass and rested your head on his shoulder. A single tear dropped from your eye and your body melted into the hug.

You pulled away slightly so that you could look directly into your father's eyes, "I hope I'm in the place I think I am."

"And where would that be?" He gave you a bright smile.

He turned you around so that both of you were now facing the same way. He slowly started walking and you followed.

"Someplace nice, away from all the fighting, the confusion, and most importantly, the pain. I hope I'm in a place away from the constant state of panic and not knowing if I'm going to wake up each day. I hope that I'm home."

Phil just listened to you talk. He appreciated every moment he had with his one and only daughter. You went on and on about how pretty it was where you were and how everything was so much better here. He let you be truly happy for a moment, but he knew it couldn't last much longer.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"You can't stay here."

You stopped walking and held your dad's wrist. Surely this is where you were meant to be right? Why would you go to a place of no flaws just to be forced back out into battle?

"What~" Your voice trickled out into nothing.

"You have to go back and fight." Your dad grabbed your hand and began walking again. He looked forward and avoided eye contact with you even though you tried to grab his attention multiple times.

"No. I'm not going back into that war." Your whole body trembled and you felt as though all the flowers in the room had crumbled to the ground.

"Look at this." He walked you over to a break in the floor. It was a cloud-filled space that appeared to lead down to something. You dropped down onto your knees and you placed your hand over the fog.

The cloud slowly disappeared and you were in disbelief when you looked down. You were staring down into L'manburg, getting a clear shot of Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. You could see everything they were doing very clearly and it left you speechless.

They were frantically running around, trying to craft new weapons and supplies. Their clothes were ripped to shreds and their shoulders were hunched over.

Tommy's leg was still wrapped and he was limping. You assumed his limp came back after the explosion and his leg wound was getting worse.

Soon after, you focused on Wilbur, tears were trickling from his eyes and he was mumbling words under his breath.

Tubbo was silent, almost as if he was in shock. His movements were slow and hesitant as he walked around and crafted things in his hands.

You couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but you heard your name said a few times.

You looked back up to your father who was observing your actions, "Why- why are you showing me this?"

"I'm trying to show you they need you." He fell onto his knees next to you.

"I can't help them. How am I supposed to defend a nation if I can't even escape from Dream?"

"I guess that's just something you'll have to figure out on your own." He tapped your shoulder and held out his hand to help you stand up.

As you stood up, you shed a single tear. "So...you are dead?" You looked to the ground and shook your head.

"Yes, y/n."

You hugged him and started crying more but pulled away quickly, "Wait? Then how did I see you outside my window the other day?"

"Wilbur never told you how I actually died did he?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side, "He said you died in a mineshaft accident."

"Y/N, I sacrificed myself so that I could save you guys in the future. I took my own life and was granted the power to step down into the actual world when I think it's necessary. Now come on, we don't have much time." He pulled you by your hand in the opposite direction.

"Dad, wait. You sound crazy right now. And why don't we have much time?"

He started running, and you had to as well to catch up with him. The two of you made your way back to the archway you started in.

"Dad, answer me. Why don't we have much time?" You tugged on his wrist lightly.

He hesitated and exhaled quickly, "Because you're about to wake up."

A/N: Okay so I'm not a big fan of this chapter but I'm just going to post it cause whatever.(834 Words)

SchlattsAlcoholHabit

Hahaha-wait