18- Horns

I want to put a disclaimer here. The way I am writing Schlatt does not in ANY WAY reflect who he is in real life. I think of him as a villain in the lore, so I decided to paint him this way.

That was the man in the photo.

That man was Jschlatt.

The tall man looked around the room at everyone standing. He was just barely taller than Wilbur, which surprised you. You felt like a little kid who was meeting Santa Claus for the first time. You were terrified of this man for a reason you couldn't put into words, and he knew it.

He placed something down on the table, but you couldn't tell what it was. All you knew was that it was wrinkled paper that looked to have water damage. He made eye contact with you for a split second, but you quickly looked away.

Schlatt looked straight into your eyes and took one step closer to you, "Who's this pretty woman?" He began walking slowly in your direction.

He was standing directly in front of you, was over a foot taller than you, and had a lot more muscle mass. The horns coming out of his head just added another layer of intimidation. He was terrifying.

"She's my girlfriend." Dream stepped in between you and Schlatt.

Your eyes widened, "What? No I'm n-"

Dream bent down to your ear, "I know, but Schlatt isn't really the safest person for you to be next to without my help." He whispered so that Schlatt wouldn't hear it.

"I don't need a man's supervision." You pushed him away from you until he was fully standing back up.

Dream just chuckled and turned back to face Schlatt, still blocking you from seeing him completely.

"Alright, can we begin?" Wilbur got everyone in the room's attention.

"Yeah let's get started." The unfamiliar short male started talking, who you assumed to be Quackity since he had the same hat as the one in his poster. "We are going to have the election tomorrow..."

You drowned out everything they were saying since you didn't have much interest in politics. They talked for a while about voting and the presidency which bored you. At some point though, you felt Schlatt walk behind you and stand next to your shoulder, he was closer than you were comfortable with but you didn't want to start a fight with a man that could literally stomp on you if he felt like it.

"Dream?" Schlatt spoke, interrupting the main conversation happening between everyone else. "Can I talk to the lady for a moment?"

"Why?" Dream stood tall, trying to stand over the taller male but didn't succeed. "What are you going to do with her?"

"I just want to talk." He put his hand on your shoulder which made you flinch.

"Well, then I shouldn't be the one you're asking." Dream looked and pointed towards you.

"Ah yes, my bad. Schlatt leaned down so that he was at eye level with you. "Can I take you out of the room to speak to you?"

"Sure, anything that gets me away from Dream I'll agree to."

Schlatt stood back up fully, "Wow Dream, your girlfriend seems to really not like you, maybe you guys should work that out sometimes." He winked and grabbed your wrist, pulling you out through the door and over to a nearby table.

Neither of you sat down but he did place his sword on the bench next to his knee. He grabbed onto your forearm which made you flinch but you didn't resist.

He cleared his throat, "So first off, what's your name?"

"Y/n." You spoke hesitantly.

"Well hi y/n. I'm Schlatt." He lifted your hand up and placed a kiss on the top of it.

"I know who you are." You pulled your hand away.

"Alright, pretty lady, I have an offering." He smirked at you.

"Don't call me that." You avoided the eye contact he was trying to make with you.

"I'm just making observations, you know, I can't help what I feel." He took a step forward and reached one of his hands around your waist.

"Uh-." You reached your hand down to his and tried to break his grip away from you but he was a lot stronger.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." He flicked your hand away and placed his other one around your waist as well.

"What do you want?" You were squirming around anxiously, trying to loosen his grip around you.

"I have an offering." He pressed harder into your waist which fully blocked you from moving. "I want to work together. I know you can fight, and if I'm being honest, having an attractive woman on my side will really help my campaign."

"It's a no from me. Can I go now?" You looked into his eyes.

"Not until you agree to side with me." He winked.

You frantically looked around you, "Help! Help me please!" You tried tearing Schlatt's arms away but you only made it worse. He moved his right hand fully around your back, forcing you to be pressed up against him. His left hand quickly flung to your mouth, covering it and stopping you from speaking.

"You bitch." He looked furious.

"Y/n? Are you out here?" You heard a voice come from the room you were in a few minutes ago.

You looked around and noticed Dream running around frantically before finally meeting eyes with you, "Oh my god, y/n."

Dream ripped Schlatt away from you, freeing you completely. He punched Schlatt right in the jaw causing him to bleed. "Wait until everyone hears about this. You'll never be president." Dream's voice was loud and scary.

"Only if you remember to tell people." Schlatt reached in his pocket and pulled out a dark blue lingering potion.

"What is that?" You asked.

"Y/n." Dream grabbed onto your hand, "Run."

A/N: AHHH BESTIES I ACTUALLY MADE CONTENT FOR ONCE.

Have a nice day and eat an avocado. (960 Words)