14- Frobly- mobly

The hours ticked by slowly as you waited for the sun to rise. The chirping birds outside your window filled your ears with pleasure as a sign of morning.

You tried sitting up but nearly puked, so you just layed back down. You gave an annoyed grunt to yourself for being so weak. 'How did I get like this?'

With his breath stuttering, George ran into your room which startled you. "Dream wants you now." He put his hands on his knees in an attempt to catch his breath.

"Wait what time is it?" You sat up, ignoring the screaming pain in your chest.

George looked up at you, "Six fifteen."

"Shit. Shit. Shit." You mumbled under your breath.

"I'm not going to be able to walk all the way there." You were holding your leg and stagger stepping out of the room.

"Here I'll help you." George grabbed onto your arm and carried as much weight as he could. He was a lot smaller and weaker than Dream, but you still appreciated the help.

The two of you made your way through the familiar hallways and rooms until reaching the tall door leading to the dining room.

"Okay, here goes nothing." You took a deep breath and exhaled sharply, "Thank you." You pulled George in for a short hug.

With shaky hands, you opened the door hesitantly, all while mentally preparing yourself with the battle you were about to have with the man in the room.

You caught a glimpse of him sitting in one of the chairs. His foot was tapping on the ground and he had a knife in his hand 'Fuck' You turned around to look at George but he was already gone 'scardy-cat' You rolled your eyes but proceeded into the room.

Silently, you sat down in the chair next to him. You could feel the tension between you two right when you settled down. He wasn't saying anything so you spoke, making sure your voice sounded quiet and not hostile."Um...Sorry."

He snapped his head up, "You're late."

You spoke quicker than your brain could comprehend, "I know and I'm sorry but I-"

"What was the one thing I told you to do?" He interrupted you.

You paused for a moment before mumbling, "Be here at six, no excuses." You recited.

"And what time did you get here?" Dream refused to make eye contact with you, he was just staring down at his feet.

You looked around the room for a clock but couldn't find any way to tell the time.

"Six twenty eight. You got here at six twenty eight." Your eyes met with his for the first time that day.

"Dream I'm sor-"

"I don't want to hear it. Just...stop talking." He turned his body so that it was facing the table, not you.

The two of you sat in silence for another moment but it felt like eternity. The quiet clicking of the grandfather clock in the corner of the room was the only noise present and it terrified you. All you wanted was for him to say something, anything. But he waited silently, growing the tension more every millisecond.

Eventually though, he turned his body so that it was slightly open to you. He appeared to be thinking about something but finally he spoke, "You will spend four days in the cell. I will be the only one allowed to see you."

"What? No. I'll go insane." You protested.

"My decision is final."

"Dream please."

"Y/N." His voice was deep and aggressive.

"Please Dream, I promise I won't try to go anywhere." Your voice cracked.

"This is not up for negotiation." He started to stand up but you pulled him down by his shirt.

"Haven't you already punished me enough?" You lifted your shirt up to show the wound that he gave you.

Dream stretched his head back to look at the ceiling. You could tell he was thinking. "Fine. You don't have to go in the cell for four days. But you do have to stay in my room for twenty- four hours."

You rolled your eyes and whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear you, "Pervert."

"You'd rather have the first option?" He raised his voice.

"No."

"Okay then it's settled. You are going with me right now." He lifted you up by your wrist and dragged you along, not offering to help you walk.

On the walk over to his room, he kept looking back at you annoyed because of how slow you were walking but you just flipped him off in response.

The two of you got to a new hallway that you had never seen before. It had dark green walls and had a gold trim surrounding everything. The windows were only on one side and they were slightly dirty. It smelled like a pine tree and cool air surrounded your body.

Dream's room was near the end of the hallway. It had double doors to it and was huge on the inside. A king size bed rested in the middle of the room and furniture filled the remaining space.

He practically threw you into the room and slammed the door behind him. You heard two locks turn before Dream began to yell through the door, "I'm getting you breakfast. Don't cause any trouble."

You were going to cause trouble.

You listened for the sound of his footsteps to dwindle away before standing up from the ground.

Hesitantly, you walked over to the desk near the biggest window in the room. You glanced down through the window and noticed how high up you were. It was at least three stories up from the ground.

You reached your hand down to one of the drawers on the desk. 'Am I really doing this?' You gripped your hand around the handle. 'I hate him but this is invading his privacy' You took a deep breath as you slowly opened the drawer. It was filled with papers and maps. You reached for the thing laying on top.

But you had to move off some red square packets with a 'durex' label on the front in order to get the paper out which nearly made you gag.

'gross'

The paper looked like a map of the SMP with red squiggly lines running over it. Your eyes traced over the lines over and over, trying to understand what they meant. They paused on a box with cursive words scribbled over it. It was a rectangle that rested over an ocean next to a beach. It read,

'Prison Placeholder'

A/N: i've got nothing to say about this one🧍‍♀️(1110 Words)