22- You're A Weapon

You guys made your way back to Pogtopia. Dream had to carry you most of the way since your heels made it hard to walk in the muddy ground. All of you talked and ate food for a while. No one brought up what happened with you and Schlatt but you could tell Dream wanted to talk about it with you.

After dinner, everyone went their separate ways. You grabbed some new clothes and put them on. Schlatt's blood was still all over you, so you had to use a water bucket and rag to get it off.

After you had finished getting dressed, Dream walked into your room. He said nothing and sat down on the couch next to you. You sat down as well and faced him.

"Do you... wanna talk about it?" He sounded hesitant to ask.

"Not really. He's dead, I don't think there's much benefit if people know."

Dream nodded his head. He grabbed onto your hand and looked into your eyes. "I remember when you hated me."

"I still do." You lied.

"I know you don't." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes and looked away from him. For some reason, you were flustered and didn't know what to say. "...Can I be alone?"

"You sure you want to be?" He leaned closer to you.

"Yes."

"Okay then." He slowly started standing up but you tugged on his hand, making him sit back down.

"Thank you."

He chuckled, "For what?"

"Not being an asshole all the time."

He laughed. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

Dream finally stood up and left the room, sending you a wink right before he closed the door. You were too tired to go anywhere else so you just fell asleep on the couch peacefully.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of clattering and yelling outside your door. You stood up quickly and walked out into the main ravine. "What the hell is going on?" You stared at all the people arguing with each other.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" Wilbur walked over to you and grabbed your forearm.

You were confused but decided to agree, knowing that Wilbur would give you all the information if you just asked. He pulled you into the room you slept in and closed the door behind him.

"You are going to hate me but I need you to hear me out." He took a deep breath before looking at you. "I am going to blow up L'manburg."

You were speechless. you kept thinking of something to say but every time you opened your mouth to speak, it vanished.

"I have a good reason."

"Oh yeah? What is your 'good reason' for blowing up our home?" You crossed your arms.

"It's not ours anymore. That's why."

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Tubbo is the president now, they redesigned the whole country, I have no power." He turned away from you.

"So you are going to blow up a nation and kill thousands of people all because you can't lead?" You pulled on his shoulder, forcing him to face you.

"Dream agreed to it." He sputtered out.

You took your hand off his shoulder, "What?"

"He is going to help me do it."

"Let me speak to him." You ran to the door and threw it open, searching the outside room for the green man.

Your eyes landed on him but he was already looking at you. "Get in here." You watched as he casually walked towards you.

He high-fived Wilbur on his way into the room. You closed the door once Wilbur left the room, leaving only you and Dream there.

"What were you thinking?"

"I'm doing this for you." He took a step closer to you.

"What the hell does that even mean?" You threw your hands up in annoyance.

"Y/n listen to me." He grabbed onto your waist, "Schlatt turned you into a weapon, I want to destroy that."

A/N: Sorry this is such a short chapter, I wanted the next one to be its own thing. (642 Words)