Chapter twenty six

It was a couple of months until your wedding to the guys it was supposed to be in two years but it, was pushed up you and the guys didn't find it bothering. Your father was still trying to get use the idea of your one day getting married and no longer being his little girl.

Bambam " what are you even doing love"

Y/n " making sure the wedding invitations are correct and nothing is misspell"

Jimin " honey you have nothing to worry about this wedding will be perfect and I know it"

Y/n " fine I will relax but I have this gut feeling like something might go wrong and ruin this whole wedding, experience or marriage"

J-hope " we won't let anything bad happen we will make things this wedding day is picture perfect"

Jungkook " so when are we going to see your wedding dress"

Y/n " not yet mister you all have to wait for the wedding day to see the dress"

Namjoon " fine we will just have to wait and you don't have to worry about the honeymoon our fathers had payed for the trip"

Y/n " why I'm not surprised at least it lessen the list of things we need to do" your phone soon started ringing and you saw it was the weddings planner.

Y/n " hey I'm going to get this call will you all be fine alone and be on your best behavior"

Suga " yes we will be good now go answer the call" you soon walked away leaving the guys alone for while and but while was long enough to get the guys talking about an important matter.

JB " okay we are going to be honest here with you guys but we know you are hiding something,but we don't know way yet"

Namjoon " we have done nothing wrong"

Jackson " oh yes you have and when we finally have enough evidence we will be telling her only if you boys behavior and end whatever going on"

Suga " well it seems like this marriage might not be as peaceful as we all promised"

You were starting to get the feelings when you feel like things were going to become horrible very fast, and you were thinking was up coming finals but no it felt like something worst was coming along. You were walking around the city after doing some shopping and you came across Sara.

Sara " oh look it the girl who stole my boyfriends and got me expelled from school are you happy with yourself"

Y/n " one things here sara I didn't steal them away you lost them because of your attitude, and you were expelled because to many students and staff had been bullied and harassed by you ... even you own friends reported you there your issues miss you are toxic towards others"

Sara " why do you get the happy ending and the rich husbands"

Mark " because she not evil like you Sara"

Jackson " she cares about others and show respect toward people at why others love her"

Bambam " she even tried it be nice to you sara but you decided to be her bully"

Y/n " guys calm down ... sara I know I should be getting back at you but I'm going to be the better person here .... I hope you find some peace and change as a person and have a happy ending"

Sara " umm thank you"

Y/n " but if you mess with me anymore or my soon to be husbands you will see my evil side and no one wants to see that moe run along and love you life ... remember what I said Sara I make do on my words"

Sara " yes ma'am" Sara soon took off running you had a feeling you were never going to see her again but, there was something making you feel nervous about some of your boyfriends past.

JB " well well you do have the makes a mafia queen"

Y/n " hahah very funny and now at your boys are here we can go furniture shopping because we can't stay in the apartments after the wedding"

JB " yes ma'am" you and the guys went shopping your guys house after the wedding had already been picked out and bright by your father and future fathers in law. Sara had something she need to tell you but she was more fear in her life if someone else at had been watching her very closely.

??? " it seem like those boys are finally learning their lessons after all"

???? " ma'am when are you finally going to tell them the fully and honest truth"

???? " I will have to wait for the right time for now we watch my boys become better man, and see if they can be good husbands and end this stupid rivalry their fathers had started"

???? " what of the ex girlfriend"

???? " give her the money and send her somewhere like Paris or England, give her enough money to live off until she find someone new"

???? " yes ma'am right away" there were more truths that were going to come out that will either make or break everyone relationships.