Chapter six

The getaway trip had come to an end and once the trip had ended, you really didn't want to go home you wanted to stay there with the guys. When you were with them it felt like time had stopped and it was just you and them. You knew you all had to go back to home and school that sometimes, but you could feel your relationship with the guys got stronger during the trip.

Choi young" we have to make sure to do that again"

y/n" sure but I get to choose where we get to go next time"

Mark" sure we will love to see what you decide on y/n" you and the guys had arrived home early and the guys had given you and ride home and that when you invited them inside.

Kim" but hey we go to have some fun times with each other"

y/n" yeah but hey what was the thing you were going to tell me the night before we left" the guys looked at each other, you see last night the guys wanted to tell you how they really left but mother nature decided it was not the right time.

JB" we don't remember but hey if we remember later on will we tell you"

y/n" Okay" Soon there is a knock on your door and you went to answer it with Bambam by your side, you didn't blame him the guys had been overprotective of you since you were almost shot

Y/n" hey guys" You see j-hope and the other standing there holding gifts, and even some flowers you let them inside.

J-hope" hey we heard from the guy at the front desk you, are back from your trip so we decided to get you some welcome home gifts"

V" we also wanted to get you a get well gift and saying sorry we weren't there for you that much"

Bambam " that sounds like b....."

y/n" bambam"

Bambam" what I was saying that sound wonderful" bambam soon walkway and sits on the couch making you laugh a bit.

y/n" hey will you guys like to come in and join us we were about, to watch some movies due to it being rainy"

Jungkook" we will love to but we can't we have something with Sara in a few minutes, but we want to come to see our number on girl first"

y/n" thank but hey I don't want to hold you up... tell Sara I say hey"

Jin" we will" the guys soon leave and close the door right behind them, you soon hear slow clapping coming from right behind you.

Park jin " the awards for best acting goes to bts and their lame we sorry excuse"

Y/n" hey that else they are good at picking out flowers"

JB" what with girls loving guys bring them flowers I say it stupid"

Y/n" sure whatever you say JB but hey they are going to try better back on my good side"

Choi young" that what we like to hear" after a while the guys soon were about to leave, your penthouse when they all stood up and looked at you.

Bambam" hey y/n we were wondering if you will like to hang out with us later, on tonight we have something important to tell you that we can't longer wait for"

Y/n" sure what time"

Jackson" 8:00 pm and wear something casually"

y/n" okay see you guys then"