Chapter sixteen

It was the next morning and the guys are still asleep, you had waken up early and taken a shower and got dressed. You are now standing in the kitchen alone, remember small bits of last night between you and the guys.

Y/n " oh hey namjoon"

Namjoon " hey y/n I thought you will be wake by now"

Y/n " yeah that me so what are you doing up so early"

Namjoon " well I wanted do ask you a question"

Y/n " okay what is your question"

Namjoon " we and the guys wanted to go horse pulled carriage with you, in the snow this afternoon"

Y/n " sure I will love that and I did promise to give you guys a try"

Namjoon " thanks we will be leaving the house during the afternoon"

Y/n " okay ... and Namjoon thanks again for agreeing to come on this trip"

Namjoon " anytime love" Namjoon soon leaves the kitchen and you see Choi young come walking into the kitchen right, after him.

Choi young " what was that all about"

Y/n " well Namjoon and the others are taking me in horse carriage ride this afternoon"

Choi young " are you really going to go"

Y/n " well yes even due a part of me is still disappointed on the way they treated me, when they were with sara but I still want to give them a chance"

Choi young " okay sweetie but if they try anything it will end up bad"

Y/n " yes dear now go wake up the others for breakfast"

Choi young " yes my lady"

Choi young " maybe later on tonight we can have a romantic dinner with you by the fire place, and maybe recreate what we did last night" Choi young pulls you closed to him and you push him back and little bit making, him smirk.

Y/n " we will have to see about that cutie" you kiss Choi young on the lips and he soon walks away, and goes back upstairs and soon enough everyone is downstairs for breakfast.

Later that afternoon

you and the guys are waiting for the horse carriage to some up, your and left the house with them but you could tell there was some tension in the room with all your boyfriends.

Suga " thank you again for spending the afternoon with us"

Y/n " your welcome and hey I love carriage rides in the snow" soon enough the giant carriage ride had show up, and you all got in and soon the ride had started.

Jin " we also wants to say sorry for not always being there, for you when we were with Sara"

Y/n " it okay"

Jungkook " not it not we should of treated you better but we didn't, and we were falling in love with a women who really didn't love us"

Y/n "..... "

V " we hope some day you can forgive us and we can be the best boyfriends, we can be"

Y/n " okay" soon snow had started falling onto you and the guys and you started smiling, and giggling a bit you always dream of having a date like this when you were a little kid. Soon enough the date had come to end you all retuned back to the cabin, you left the guys alone to go take a shower which will lead to more drama.

J-hope " so where were you all last night we looked into all of your rooms , and saw all of you were not there"

JB " that none of your business"

Jimin " so you were not all in y/ pin room last night breaking her fathers rule"

Park-kim " we are all adults here and if y/n wants something with romance and passion, we will give it to her"

Namjoon " you are all ruining our chances with her"

Bambam " oh no we are not dead Namjoon you all did that on your own, when you were laughing about her with your now ex's .... and she heard everything so you doomed your chances anyway"

Suga " ..... "

Jackson " remember actions have consequences now if you don't mind we have to get things plan, for our date with her tonight and remember stay out of our way"