chapter nine

It a Friday afternoon and you had dragged Jackson and Mark to the mall after you were not able to find the rest of the guys. 

Mark" so why do you need us to come with you baby" 

Y/n" well I need a man point of view of a dress of the annual ball that takes place, for all the mafia families" 

Jackson" so what are you planning to wear this year baby girl" 

y/n" I don't know yet maybe with you two here I can find a good dress" 

Mark " okay baby girl" You try on a few dresses and you finally find the perfect one, you are standing near the cash register ready to buy your things. 

Mark" oh here come your friends" you turned around to see the guys walking into the store with Sara. 

Y/n" be nice and not making eye contact if, you don't want them to come over here" 

Mark" yes love" it was too late and the guys show you and, made their way over to you and the boys. 

V" hey y/n we didn't know you will be in here today shopping for a dress" 

Y/n" yeah I decided to buy on early this year for the ball"

Jin" oh cool so who are you planning to...." 

Jackson" she is going with us we are her boyfriends" 

Jungkook" hey he was just asking to a be nice" 

Mark" sure but hey we have to get going we have more shopping to do... so see you that the ball or not we don't care" Mark soon grabs your hand and all three of you walk out of the store. 

Y/n" well that was something" 

Jackson" sure the only reason they are asking those questions are to mess with us, they don't think you should be dating us"  

Y/n" hey calm down I love you guys and if they can't get over whatever is bothering them, then that might end our fragile friendship...now come one we have to make sure your suit somewhat match with each other" 

Mark and Jackson "aww really" 

Y/n" yes now come on" you take the boys into a tuxedo shop and look at a few suits until you find the right one for them to wear. 

y/n" this one will be great for you all...and it also goes  with my dress so we match as a couple" 

Mark" sure lovely whatever makes you happy we will do it" 

y/n" great because you know if you fight me about it will not end well" 

Jackson" we know...so will these make us your two favorite boyfriends" 

y/n" I don't play favorites" 

Mark" come on sweetheart you can tell me the truth I think Jackson here can understand you, favorite me the most" 

y/n"mark" 

Jackson" get over here now" Mark soon runs away from Jackson while you stand there laughing at them. You soon follow after them carrying the shopping bags, with a smile on your face. What you didn't know was the Jin and V were watching you three from the other store wishing that can be you and them acting like that. 

The guy had started to fall out of love with Sara and starting to see what their father and everyone else dislike about her. Even their own household workers started to compare you to Sara and telling the guys they missed out on something great to have in their lives. 

Namjoon" we still have a somewhat chance to win back her love" 

Jungkook " how are we going to do that with them always around her" 

J-hope" we will see but now we have to deal with the problem we have now"