Author note

Hello everyone this book will be coming to end this year or next year I don't know , there will be a few more chapters left for this book before it comes to a full end. I want to thank everyone for voting and reading this book and I'm sorry to had taken so long for this book to come to a end. There are a few other bts books that are coming to and end this year . These are the books to have reached 20 or more pages but I don't know if any of the other bts books will be coming to end this year, or will be on hiatus until I feel like coming back to them. If anyone has any questions please comment, and I will try to answer them to my best ability.

Update

Hello everyone I have been trying to get back into the passion of loving this book, and it has become a struggle for me but I'm doing my best. So this book might not be complete by the end of this year or some time next year. I don't know what this means for the rest of my bts books but I'm going to try my best to complete this book and another book as well. The next chapter will be based on the weddings and honeymoon trip in the book, I don't know what else will come for the book maybe another fight and conflict before a good ending but I will have to see what I end up writing in the end.

Update 2

As you all may know some chapters had been edited or changed, I was looking threw my book and show some chapters were shot for no good reason and decided to add them on to other old chapter or new chapters. There have been some stuff that was taken off as they made no sense to the book anymore and were just added on,so I had gotten rid of them. The ending will be coming soon for the book I make that a promise to you all.