Chapter seventeen

Today you are hanging out with got7 for the morning and afternoon when it come to, bts you asked them if they wanted to hangout and they said they were fine and had something plan for you and them later on that day. The guys had taken your ice staking and some hot tea.

Bambam " so what do you think Namjoon and his brothers are planning to do this afternoon with you"

Y/n " I don't know yet but they seemed like they were happy to have this becoming date"

Park -kim " it seems like they have been trying a lot now to win you over"

Y/n " yes if dose but it have to give them a chance"

JB " will you love them more then us"

Y/n " no I won't I love you guys because you have been by my side longer then they have since , all this stuff has been happing and they will just have wait to see what will be happening in the future"

Jackson " that good"

Y/n " hey I'm just happy to be here with all of you and maybe this trip can fix all our problems"

Mark " let's just hope it dose hey we will be inside the house if you need us babe"

Y/n " thank good to know" you gave mark a kiss on the checks and he kissed you back on the lips but soon enough, your date with them had come to end. You are now in your bedroom looking for a good outfit to wear for the date with have with bts later on today.

V " hey y/n"

Y/n " oh hey v what going on with you"

V " nothing much I just to cams to speak with you and see if you are still up for a date tonight"

Y/n " well yes I'm just trying to see what I'm going to wear"

V " going with some the warm and comfortable"

Y/n " thank you for the advice v" soon v leave your room but by the way he sounded when speaking with you,it seemed like he had something bothering him.

Later that night

You and bts are sitting in private area of the cabin having a dinner, the view of the room window look at to the snowing mountains and tress covered in snow.

Y/n " is everything okay with you all"

Namjoon " well yes and no ..... you see last night the guys had told us you overheard sara speaking bad about you, and us not standing up for you"

Y/n " yes that it true but it in the past ....."

Suga " no we are sorry we should of said something and not just let her speaking of you like that, we are your friends and we have to be there for you"

Y/n " guys ...."

Jimin " we know it might take us awhile to win your trust and respect back but we are fine waiting"

Y/n " I will give you guys the chance to prove yourself"

Jungkook " thank you" now you and the guys were one the stages of repair a broken relationship, and maybe building a greater one in the end. The guys knew if they messed up a small bit not allow will they have to deal with you being a heartbroken, they will have to deal with your overprotective and scary father and your overprotective got7 boyfriends they will be also letting down their father even more than before.