Chapter four

It was the next day and the guys spent the night at your place you all fall asleep in the living room, the guys had one of their man bring them a change of clothes and are now are getting changed in one of your guest rooms. You had received a text from Suga saying him and the others won't be, able to make it over to your place because Sara was feeling unwell.

Park Jin " so are they showing up anytime soon or not"

Y/n " no they are taking care of Sara she sick"

Park Jin " oh"

Y/n " but hey I have you guys to keep me busy"

Park Jin " we will be honored to do that for you"

Y/n " what makes it better is that we are on a holidays break as well"

Choi young " hey you two get pack we are heading to our families beach house, for a weekend getaway and relaxation"

Y/n " well that sound great and gets us out of city"

Park Jin " it also means we can hang out with you more"

Y/n " Yeah" you soon gotten a text from your dad that the family jet, was getting ready to take you and the guys on the trip. You asked him how did he know about the trip, and he said JB told him about it.

Y/n " my dad has the family jet getting set up for us"

Park Jin " the powers you father has over people scares me"

Y/n " trying being his daughter and having a lot of young mafia bosses fear you because, they are scared if they hurt me my dad will kill them"

Park Jin " we all know you father would do that"

Y/n " oh yes he would but hey you guys and the others are, the few male friends I still have"

Park Jin " we are no going anywhere but hey let get pack"

Y/n " okay" the guys went back to their place for a few minutes while you packed your things, your were not left alone due to your father bodyguards standing outside of your place. You were also on the top floor of a ever all building so there was no way of anybody get up here, with our fall to their death. Soon enough the guys arrived back at your place and next you saying, they are waiting in the limo for you so you make you your way down there to meet them. The driver places your things into the truck while you get into the car.

JB " let get this trip started" you laugh a bit at JB comment and soon enough you guys are heading to the airport.

JB " maybe this trip will help you get some design plan for your clothing"

Y/n " yeah I hope so as well" soon enough you guys arrived at the airport and stop a few steps from the plan that, is waiting for you guys and soon enough you all get out and take your bags and walk onto the plane.

Bambam " hey did you tell the others you will be away for a while"

Y/n " yeah I left a message on their home answer message and told the man in my building lobby is they, come by asking tell them I'm away on business"

Bambam " wow" you soon take and seat on one of chair and stared looking threw your design book.

JB " no sorry y/n but you order by us and your father to enjoy yourself before you started, becoming all business" JB had taken you design book out of your hand, and placed it on another chair.

Y/n " should of seen this coming"

Bambam " we arguing to ask sure you have fun during this trip and forget about all, your issues back at home"

Y/n " okay show me what you got boys"