chapter eight

you are hanging out with your boyfriends in the school quad waiting to see if, your last class of the day will be happing. It has been two days and you still haven't gotten used to calling the guys your boyfriends. 

Kim" hey baby do you want something to drink or eat me and mark are going for a drink and snack run" 

y/n" I will like some tea and muffin" 

Mark " coming right up princess" mark and Kim soon gotten up from the ground and walk over to the snack, and drink stand. 

Park-jin" you are still getting used to us calling you baby or babe right" 

y/n" yes" 

JB" hey we still are calling you lovely so that much hasn't changed" 

y/n" you are right about that" Jb kiss you on the check fast still making you blush a bit, the other guys smile as you blush bright red. 

Choi young" oh our professor has canceled our class for the day so, that means we might be having a date after this if you don't have classes" You check your email to see a message from your professor tell, you that class wasn't going to happen today. 

y/n" well it seems like that date will be happening after all" 

Choi young" that great" soon mark and Kim arrived back with everyone drink and snack and soon, take their seats on the ground. 

Mark" here you go princesses" 

????" what going on here" you soon turned around a bit and see Jungkook and the guys standing there with their girlfriend Sara. 

y/n" nothing much I'm hanging out with my boyfriends" 

Sara" what these guys are your boyfriends" 

y/n" yeah they are we have been dating for the past few days" 

Jimin" what you are...." 

Kim" yes we are dating her and it has been great" 

Sara" well that super" 

Y/n" yeah" 

Jin" hey maybe we can go on some group dates" 

Y/n" I think I have to speak with my boyfriends in private before I say yes to it" 

J-hope" It will be good and fun" 

Bambam" I'm sorry J-hope but i think we are not ready for groups dates right now" 

Namjoon" well maybe later on" 

bambam" sure" 

suga" we can celebrate your wonderful news y/n and maybe we can hang out with you y/n and caught up" 

Y/n" sure but I will have to check to see if I have anything taking place" 

V" okay" 

Sara" hey we should get going we have class very soon" 

V" sure see you later y/n and...." 

Jackson" yeah we will see you later bye" The guys get up fast from and ground and you soon do the same, Jackson than grabs your hand and starts walking away with you and the other following. 

Y/n" you guys are cute when you're all jealous and overprotective" 

Jackson" hey we promised your father we will look out for you, and give you the love you did" you give Jackson a kiss on the cheek and smile right at him, he soon gives you a kiss back on the check. Soon it started to rain hard and fast on you guys and that when everyone ran fast to get indoors fast, the great parts were that you all were close enough to your penthouse so you all made a dash for it. 

Jackson" hey that else we didn't rain on that much" 

y/n" yeah' 

Kim " so are you going to say yes to seeing and hanging out with the guys" 

Y/n" I really don't know yet I might think about it" 

Kim" sure but if you go one of us is going with you because I still don't trust them alone, with you and by their reaction to the news of us dating you is not what we wanted" 

Y/n" sure but you all have to decide on who is going with me and I will let you all fight about that... hey why don't I make us some soup and sandwiches and we can watch movies" 

JB" sure but I'm going to help you in the kitchen while the others, decided on the movie we watch" 

Y/n" sure my wonderful helper" you and JB head to the kitchen and get everything out, that needed to make the food. While the other get the living set up wonderful for a rainy day movie day date. while you are working on the soup you feel JB standing right behind you, and he soon wraps his arms around your body and pulls you close a bit. 

JB" I love you honey and I won't allow you to forget that sweetie" 

Y/n" I love you us as well and I happy to have you guys in my lives" 

With bts 

jimin " how ...why .... when did she start liking them and now she is their girlfriend" 

Jin" she seems happy with them" 

J-hope" yeah...but why did she have to date them out of everyone else she could of date she picks them" 

Namjoon" that why we haven't seen her a lot they have been sweet-talking her into loving them" 

Bts father" boys why do you all care who she dates... it not like you all love her you all have Sara remember" 

V" we know father but we just the idea of her dating" 

jungKook" what does her father think about this" 

Bts father"well her approves it" 

Suga " who could he approve this relationship" 

Bts father  " do I hint a pit of jealousy" 

Jimin" no we are not jealous we just feel.... forgotten" 

Bts father" well boys I don't have the best that could help you...but you guys need to work on whatever you are feeling and maybe then everything will go back to normal" 

bts " yes father"