Chapter 13: One Million Bucks, BC

*Last time on Total Drama Action... When Owen's jaw was unwired, it unleashed a hunger like no other! Owen stopped stuffing his face when he and Leshawna were snatched and stuffed into safes. The Grips managed to free Owen with the aroma of sweet chicken. Still mad at Leshawna, the Gaffers decided to let her rot in her cell. Quite possibly forever! Tough guy Duncan got the fright of his life when he was faced with none other than... Courtney, who, thanks to her pitbulls -- I mean, lawyers -- is back in the running. The Grips lost, and due to a small technicality, Owen took the lame-o-usine to the nearest drive-thru. With only nince contestants left, maybe one of them will stand a chance on another awe-inspiring episode of Total. Drama. Action!*

I sat on my bed, admiring my beauty with Lindsay's hand mirror, ignoring the background noise. "You stole my spa day. Do the crime, do the time." Heather scoffed at Leshawna, "Wasn't your spa day. Besides I could've starved in there, people." Leshawna replied, "I got you out of there." I stated as I gave the mirror back to Lindsay, who Heather was combing vigorously. "I seriously doubt that." Heather scoffed. "Ow! Heather! I think you pulled my eyes into the back of my head!" Lindsay complains. "Not a bad idea. With Courtney on your team, you better watch your back." Leshawna told Lindsay and Beth. "She's so bossy." Beth confessed, "And it's not like we needed another know-it-all on the show." "Just hope she doesn't bring out the C.I.T shit again, she mentioned it so many times that I had to cut it out in a few episodes a while back." I said, making them groan, "Girl, don't remind me." Leshawna says.

(Confessional On)

*Heather: I have gotta get me some hair! Not Leshawna's gross weave or Beth's pathetic ponytail. And I'm way too smart to be Lindsay blonde. But (Y/n) and Courtney's? theirs would be perfect. I'm just gonna borrow these, 'kay?

*(Y/n): Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden? (hears the snipping sound and quickly turns around to see Heather) Heather no!*

(Confessional Off)

"Hey, girls. Isn't anyone glad to see me?" Courtney asked as she walked into the trailer. She gave me the stink eye as soon as she noticed me. "What's your damage?" I asked her, crossing my arm and raising my brows. "You kissed my boyfriend on tv!" She exclaimed, making me smirk, "You wish, he was you, huh?" I teased, her face turned red, and Heather walked over to her and said before she could reply. "Great to have your hair. Uh, here. Here. It's great to have you here, Courtney."

I turn to the others, "Didn't they Duncan and Courtney break up?" and they just nodded in reply before the tribal horn bellows from outside. We got out of the trailer to see Chris in a loincloth. After a brief conversation, Courtney clears her throat. We all turn to her, Chris announced, "As soon as I take care of a few formalities. Thanks to Courtney's lawsuit, she'll be playing by a different set of rules." "You said there are no rules." "There are when you have a good lawyer." Courtney smugly said. "Chef, let's get this over with. Ahem! Rule one-" After he listed two of the rules, Beth and Heather exclaimed, "No way!" The others, excluding Courtney, started complaining, and I joined along.

"Let's see your lawyers get you out of this one." Chris chuckled as we glared at her, "What? I'm still sleeping in the girls' trailer." Courtney. "Where she will have a pure goose down pillow, extra lofty comforter, and seven hundred thread count sheets. Oh. And her own. Private. Bathroom. Those are the new rules. Let's call them Courtney's rules. In honor of Courtney, who gets special treatment. And an unfair advantage."

"What?" I exclaimed, "Yeah, why is Courtney getting the privileges?" Beth asked, "Get strong lawyers, duh," Courtney told her. I just rolled my eyes, "Nice. Our spoiled princess didn't waste any time hooking herself up." Duncan comments, "And you didn't waste any time hooking up with Gwen and (Y/n) after I left." Courtney scoffed. I scrunch my nose when I heard that, "You were really hooking up with him?" Heather whispered to me and I just blinked in reply. "You're not even denying it." Heather snickered. "It was only for the challenge." I told her, "Yeah right." Duncan and Courtney started to argue with each other and then started growling at each other soon after, "While I'm loving this show of hostility, I think today's challenges will help bring out your more... primal instincts. Today's genre? The period movie!"