Chapter 3: Alien Resurr-Eggtion

Last time on Total Drama Action, fifteen teenagers, one engaging host, a dilapidated film, and a whole lot of coin, ca-ching! Oh, and did I mention a remote-controlled monster? I love this show, some fared better than others, Owen ran for his life, but didn't make it very far. Until he chowed down on fake food props and scored the reward, first pick of the cast trailers, shockingly, Owen picked the wrong one, the girls hopes of victory were crushed along with their new digs, who will be one step closer to the million bucks? Find out on another thrilling season of Total... Drama... Action!

I was humming the theme song as Chef serves Heather eggs and bacon, Bridgette and Geoff were still making out. I got my food and looked at the lovebirds uncomfortably, then looked back at my food, my fluffy pancake deflated. "Even my pancake had enough of you guys," I muttered, Duncan and Gwen, laughed at my comment. "Keep the line moving lovebirds!" I went to take a seat after placing my plate on the table. I noticed the tension between Trent, Gwen, and Duncan. 'I just wished I was drinking tea right now,' I thought as I sipped on my water and took a bite of the pancake, it actually tastes good, I looked at Chef and noticed he gave me a thumbs up, I chuckled as I continued to eat. "Hey (Y/n)," Heather greeted, I looked at her. "Hello, Heather." I told her as I noticed she faked a smile and sat in front of me, "So do you know the challenge for today?" I shook my head, "No, not really, Chris never tells the interns about the challenges," I told her after biting onto the pancake. The clipboard opened, revealing Chris, "Welcome to day two of Total... Drama... Action!" Duncan looked over, "You're gonna do that every time?" Chris smiled as a response, "Yes, yes I will."

"Alright then," Duncan sighed. "Today's movie genre, aliens," Chris announced. Duncan, Owen, and Trent looked surprised. "Our unpaid interns-" Gwen looked over to me and I shook my head, telling her I was not part of it since I'm now a contestant. "Have been hard at work figuring out what makes an alien movie successful, Chef." Chris announced. "You got three basic rules: Aliens wanna take over the world and start making baby aliens, people fight back, and the militaries call." Chef throws soup at Owen and hits his eye. "Yo, Chris, where's my paycheck?" I looked at Chef with sympathy, I was also unpaid when I was working for Dad, so it really sucked.

Duncan and Gwen seemed to bond because of the Alien chucks, I may not look like a hardcore horror or sci-fi fan, but I am. I'm one of those people who doesn't flinch at the sight of gore but honestly, I have a lot of favorite genres. "Wow, Gwen," I complimented as I folded my hands and leaned onto it. "Aw, thanks." She smiled at me. I finished my food before we started the challenge.

(Timeskip brought you by Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails)

I separated myself from Gwen's group as I searched for the viewing area but I ended up in the boiler room. I heard a noise, the sound of slime being blast off, specifically. I dodged the slime by doing a backflip, then Chef chased me until the dead end, I glanced at Chef before sprinting full towards him as I dodged his attacks. I used the slime to slide under his legs and almost face-planted when the floor wasn't slippery, good thing I rolled and not made friends with the floor. I got up and laughed, "Bye Chef!" I mocked and ran for my life and forgot to grabbed an egg when I got out and noticed Duncan was slimed, while Trent and Gwen were holding eggs. I panted as I got close to them, "Didn't know we were supposed to grab an egg." I said as Chris walked towards us. "We have our two winners. Our only two winners, the rest of you really stink. As our winners, Gwen and Trent will now be able to pick their teams, which means they'll be competing against each other this season." Chris announced, making trent cry out, "Aw, dude. No!" "Bet you didn't see that one comin' After we vote off two cast members in the most thirilling Gilded Chris ceremony yet..." Chris said and laughed, making everyone gasp. "Yes, you heard me, I said two. I'm liking the twos today. Must be Tuesday."

The crickets chirped, and I scrunched my nose in disgust at the poor attempt of my Dad making a joke. "Yeah, I don't get paid to write this show." Chris confessed. At the Award ceremony, "It's time to cast your votes. Under your seats, you'll find your voting devices. Just press the button of the person you want to vote off. Oh, and no peeking. Or it's..." I looked at the voting device and pressed the two lovebirds since they were only making out. "The votes have been cast." Chris chuckled, and most of them laughed. "If you get a Gilded Chris, it means you're safe. For now. And the Gilded Chrises go to... Trent. Gwen. Harold. Duncan. And (Y/n)." I caught the Gilded Chris and started unwrapping the gold foil to reveal, the thing I asked Dad for, Chocolate. "Yes!" I say, before eating the chocolate. "Izzy," Chris said. "E-Scope!" Izzy argued, "Fine. E-Scope. Lindsay, Justin, and Beth are also safe." Lindsay and Beth cheered. "So is Owen! My man!"

"Aww, thanks, Chris. Haha. And thanks Chef, for doing what the prunes couldn't." Owen thanked. "Next is Dj. Surprisingly Heather. And last but not least..." Cue the dramatic music in the background, "Leshawna!" Leshawna cheered before noticing her mistake, "Oops, my bad." "But... but... I thought everyone liked us." Bridgette stated.

(Confessionals)

*Duncan: 'Liked' being the operative word. I know exactly who's gonna get it this week. (imitates kissing)

*Lindsay: Two words. Bridgette and Geoff.

*(Y/n): They had it coming.

*DJ: Least they'll have each other.

(Confessional Off)

"Any final words?" Chris asked but Bridgette and Geoff moaned as they kissed. "Cutest couple ever!" Lindsay declared as my lips curled up in an awkward smile, Gwen noticed my smile and laughed. "Get a room already!" Duncan commented.

*Who will Gwen and Trent pick for their teams? Will Izzy ever answer to her actual name? Will Owen finally get some lunch?*

"Thank you!" Owen exclaimed.

Tune in next time for another exciting episode of... Total. Drama. Action!

As I was about to head in the trailer, I noticed Chris waving his arms to catch my attention. I sneaked away from the cameras as I walked over to him. "So, when are you doing the sabotaging?" He asked, "I'll get there." I answered and walked back where I saw Duncan get out of the trailer. "Hey," I just greeted before I walked in the girl's trailer. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

(edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Uriel~