Chapter 11: The Aftermath II

Chris walked to (Y/n) when she was alone, "You're not watching the aftermath today?" He asked, while handing some peace offering since last episode she was mad at him, "I'm hanging out with Heather or Duncan." She said coldly before walking away, she took the peace offering though cause it was her favorite snack and a wad of cash.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Geoff, "Yo, everyone! Ha ha. I'm Geoff."

Bridgette, "And I'm Bridgette. Great to have you back for another super juicy episode of The Aftermath, where we'll be dishing the dirt on Total. Drama. Action!" The audience cheered.

"Wow, there's a lot of love out there, eh, Geoff?" Bridgette asked as the audience cheered again as Geoff replied, "No doubt, Bridge."

Bridgette, "I wish today could be all about the love," she paused to sigh, before continuing her sentence, "There's always some haters, too."

"We may see some of those dudes on today's show. 'Cause we've got Gwen here! and DJ!" Geoff said before walking off.

Bridgette, "We've also got our friends from first season joining us here in the V.I.P section. Katie and Sadie, Cody, Noah, Ezekiel, Eva, Courtney, and Tyler!" She looked at Trent and Izzy before saying, "We've got Trent and Izzy here too!"

Katie giggled, "Hi Trent! We're so happy you're here!"

Sadie, "I won the thumb war to say hi from us."

A man was shouting over Bridgette's earpiece, "He's what? That is so not cool. So, there have been three pretty shocking eliminations since we last saw you. Anything you would like to comment on, Courtney?"

Courtney, "My lawyer has advised me not to at this time."

Bridgette looked at the camera before chuckling, "Wow, So we've also lost Izzy A.K.A E-Scope A.K.A. Explosivo again, but since she's already been a guest, she won't take the hot seat today. So, some pretty insane things on the show. The prison movie, the hospital drama, haunted set."

"The disaster movie and war flick,"  Geoff added as the men in the audience cheered. "Wow. Guess you guys are into terror and destruction. I was freaking. I was almost glad I was booted off the show. I would not have made it through prison food day. Mm-mm." Bridgette stated, as Geoff replied, "Me? I've got a stomach of steel." making the audience laugh.

Bridgette, "Oh, you can't tell me you'd've wanted to go through what Owen did. A busted up jaw?! Ouch!"

Geoff, "Oh, true that. But we've got loads more wicked bad moments of pain coming up! Rad hits like you've never seen! Time for... That's Gonna Leave a Mark!"

The "That's Gonna Leave a Mark theme song" started playing, accompanied by a military march music before they started presenting the video montage, making the audience gasp and laugh at most part of the video.

Bridgette turned to Geoff before saying, "You can't just leave me out here alone like that on live TV," in a hushed tone. Geoff looked at her, "I-I saw my hair on the monitor, Bridge. There were like, seven strands out of place. Looked like I'd never met a blow dryer when," He stopped to chuckle, "In fact, we're very good friends."  

Bridgette chuckled sarcastically, "Oh, better friends than you are with your girlfriend?"

The audience gasps as the video started to end while the hosts were arguing. "So uh, guys?" Trent stated, "That was one great montage of ouch!"