Chapter 18: The Aftermath III

------------------------------------------------------------------

Geoff, "Drama Action Aftermath show, Geoff here."\

Bridgette, "And I'm Bridgette, a ton has happened since we last saw you , TVA has lost some serious heavyweights. Owen." 

She said and turned to the TV where Owen was on the screen. There was an applause as Geoff said, "The biggest of them all."

Bridgette, "As well, as Heather and Leshawna will be on soon."

Geoff, "We've also got our buds from season 1, and thinks we need to bring more insanity to the show, huh?"

Brigdette glared at him and punches his arm before crossing her arms. 

Geoff, "I mean, profanity ok ok." 

Geoff announces that Bridgette wants more humanity on the show, making it clear that he disagrees with her. She then reminds Geoff that the people who he was manipulating for views and ratings are his friends, and comments on how they already lost the competition, and that loss is punishment enough. 

Geoff then, reminds Brigette that the Aftermath show is not like the normal talk shows, and that is still technically a reality show, and the eliminated castmates still have to deal with some torture. He then goes on how real talk shows have so much better lighting, clearly annoying the workers, Billy included who walked away. He then comments that the former castmates are free to talk about all their problems, but he won't help them feel better like Dr. Phil. 

Bridgette didn't like how Geoff was acting and they both got into another large fight, which leads her to calling Geoff a "Chris clone." Geoff brushes it off, and the two go back to hosting. 

Geoff, "But three sweet guests tonight, and because they're such sports, they deserve something extra-"

Bridgette, "Owen already broke his jaw and had to eat food through a straw, that's punishment enough." 

Geoff chuckles, "Find out what's in store for my man Owen, let's see what the dude's been through already. Owen started the season much like he has begins every  morning, by eating-"

After the introductions, they bring out their first guest, which is Owen, who greets Izzy, Geoff, and Bridgette. Then he got sent straight into the "Truth or Electrocution" segment, where Billy the Intern placed the straps on him while Owen was holding an arm full of food. Owen begins to participate, and after Trent tells Owen to "tell the truth," Owen panics and starts going through a long list of wrongdoings he did as a child since he believes it is what "telling the truth" is about. 

Geoff, "So Owen, how do you feel about Chef when he broke your jaw? Furious? vengeful? think about this now, remember-" He did a zippy zappy electrocuted sounds.

Owen, "I wasn't mad, I didn't feel anything except lots of pain in my jaw."

Geoff, "Not mad, huh? you must have been really upset when Chris counted only Courtney's vote unfairly, booting you off the show..."

Owen, "No."

Geoff, "But you're gonna sue right?

Owen, "No."

Geoff, "Come on! You're telling me, your jaw was busted and you were cheated out of a million bucks and you're not even mad?"

Bridgette, "Easy Geoff."